New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hi! '21 Refraction, but a Jeep girl @ heart. Everyone mistakes sweet Caroline as my husband's toy & surprised when they find out she's all mine. I love it, purchased without even driving or seeing in person.
Hello! And lucky you to get 1 of the 500 Refraction.

How long have you owned Caroline?

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm still at break-in period too but I'm not over 4500 rpm on the ramps! I'm past the break-in for the tires too so I can still take a ramp over 100km/h technically..........?
At times, I notice that when I gas it a little, it doesn't respond right away so I would punch it a little harder and the next thing I know, it shoots out like a little rocket and I'm not ready for it. Is this typical?

A little background. It was not in Sport Mode. It was around 60 degrees today when I took her out and I was about half a block from my house.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Congrats OP, having a Supra in Brunei will be epic. I could see you getting some stares with the down shifts pops and bangs while cruising through Jalan Kebangsaan. ?

Be sure to take awesome pictures with all your historic buildings!

-RJM

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
At times, I notice that when I gas it a little, it doesn't respond right away so I would punch it a little harder and the next thing I know, it shoots out like a little rocket and I'm not ready for it. Is this typical?

A little background. It was not in Sport Mode. It was around 60 degrees today when I took her out and I was about half a block from my house.
Comfort mode does have a slight throttle delay...I say 100% normal ?

Steve

KongerR1

First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2017 Cadillac XT5, 2006 Yamaha R1, 2001 Honda F4i
Hello there,

Yea I just got back here three months ago as I was living back home in Aus for the last 33 yrs. Figured, I'd say g'day to the family only to find that I am stuck here until later in the year. :) Despite living in Melbourne, I still bought my own car as I visit Brunei probably once every six months if that but no one drives my vehicle.

Yes, I still remember the good old days of JPMC when everything was cared for and when entries were free to the public and visitors from overseas. :lol: biggest mistake ever. were you around when they had the Michael Jackson concert too.
I missed the concert but I heard all about it from my cousins!

So basically you will be driving your Supra in Brunei as much as I will be driving mine here in Canada due to our seasons! Our winters here are nasty and the salt and shit they put on our roads, I couldn't imagine driving my Supra through it!

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Dudes chill. Most people took @Axix23 's comment as joke. Well in today's society, it could be considered sexists, but that's another discussion..., but granted stfu was excessive in a non-vocal, non-emoji post..

Anyhow, anyone with the intention to buy or curiosity for the car can join, this is not piss off if you don't own one forum.
1618862496634-png.png

There are currently 541 people who are not even members in the forum....
Thanks, Intelligent being......

I also follow a couple "Corvette" forums as well as Supra and "Stinger" because I like keeping my options open and don't want to be "relegated" to one model vs another....looking at C6 z06 among other things which is why not pulling trigger on anything until I find what I want. These forums gather opinions (good/bad) from actual owners which is much more interesting than any "Youtube" video.....;)

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Wish I did more research before I got my '21, I was so tunneled on what parts to buy based off the '20 release, but here I am with a 12/20 build date '21 Supra.
If I didn't feel any regret from spending > 50k on a depreciating asset instead of investing, I sure as hell do now.

Fuck the 2021 Supra. Still love it though
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

And this is my point E-X-A-C-T-L-Y. This is why reading the responses from "Z4UPRA" are interesting because there is yet another "point of view" that is NOT the norm on this thread.......makes a difference when it comes time to spend my dime (should I say dime(s)). :thumbsup:

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
Hello Supra world, got my 2021 3.0 Absolute Zero premium April 2, 2021. First thing done was full front mask. Got 305 miles on her now, and all is good. This Supra is blazing fast for what it is, I was really surprised at response of acceleration. Keeping it under 4k rpm, but once in a while more. Use to have a 74 Lotus Europa Special, and just got rid of my 1971 Porsche 914. Both restored by me. I really look forward to enjoying my late life have to have.
20210417_161318.jpg

Last edited:

thunderous_rs

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Audi RS6, 2019 Audi RS4, 2005 Evo 8 MR
I missed the concert but I heard all about it from my cousins!

So basically you will be driving your Supra in Brunei as much as I will be driving mine here in Canada due to our seasons! Our winters here are nasty and the salt and shit they put on our roads, I couldn't imagine driving my Supra through it!
looks like everyone is in Canada. Like yourself my relatives are mostly in Vancouver, Ontario, and spread around Aus.

yea I was kinda give the lecture of a pointless purchase but hey, I’ve always wanted a Supra and missed out on the genuine mk4.

How are you enjoying your Supra to date? Despite being reminded of the BMW chime that it’s a BMW, what’s it like for a daily. Gonna milk it for 3 months.

jbmazda6

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition, 2006 Mazdaspeed6
Hello All: New Supra Owner Here

Hi all,

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself.

I recently purchased a 2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition (#521) and I'm excited to join the MKV community. This is my first foray into Toyota, or BMW, if you look at it that way, so I have a lot to learn. I've already fixed my two major issues with the car by purchasing wind deflectors and an OBDLink along with Bimmercode thanks to information found on this forum.

As my username suggests I'm a legacy Mazda guy having owned four in the past/present. Two are currently in my garage (2006 Mazdaspeed6 and 2018 CX-5), one I traded in for the Supra (2016 Mazda MX-5 Club), and the other was my first car (2005 Mazda 6). I have also owned a few motorcycles in my past (2006 Suzuki GS500F, 2015 Yamaha FZ-07 and a 2016 SSR Razkull) with plans to build a cafe racer in the future.

Looking forward to potentially meeting some of you and contributing in any way I can. If you're in the Dallas area feel free to shoot me a PM.

A few pictures are attached for your viewing pleasure.

Justin

20210417_131850.jpg
20210418_193932.jpg
20210418_194008.jpg
20210418_194058.jpg
20210418_194129.jpg