New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

ZtoSupra

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 Supra, ‘08 FJ; traded ‘03 Touring Z
I just picked up my Phantom Matte Gray and I love it!! I traded my Raptor in so it's going to take some getting used to for sure but I'm so ready to just drive this thing. I can't believe I even did it honestly, but hey why not.

I've read all the information on the Matte paint and I still wanted this color no matter what. I've ordered all the Dr. Beasley's Matte car wash and Matte paint care products. I'll get it wrapped in either Xpel or PPG Matte before tolong but right now I'm just trying to get the 1200 miles on it so I can really drive it.

supra.jpg
Good for you! What a cool car! There was one at my dealership but the manager bought it!

ZtoSupra

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 Supra, ‘08 FJ; traded ‘03 Touring Z
Hi Everyone! I just joined the forum, have been reading it a lot the past 2 days. Already got a lot of great info & tips! I bought a silver ‘20 Premium last Saturday. Most are running out in this area—one white & several red left.

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
Congrats on the new car. Enjoy!

Any mods planned?

Cherry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Congrats on the new car. Enjoy!

Any mods planned?
Thanks! I have a few planned. I got some BMS strut braces on the way and want to do wheels at some point, but I'm pretty indecisive on those. Other than that I want to do the FTP charge and intake pipes, probably use a HKS drop in filter and then delete the intake muffler for my "home made" cold air intake. Eventually I'll do a downpipe and exhaust with a tune when I feel like voiding the warranty. Oh and I like the adjustable HKS springs so if I ever feel like picking up the tools to do that then I'll make a go at those.

Tom S

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Toyota Prius Prime, 2019 Toyota Tacoma, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I have a Supra in turbulence gray also. I think it’s the best color. Last week I got a ceramic coating put on it and it is sick looking. Supposed to last 5 years but since I keep it garaged, it will last a lot longer. Enjoy your Supra.

slow_mkv

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium, 2020 Wrangler Sport S
I have a Supra in turbulence gray also. I think it’s the best color. Last week I got a ceramic coating put on it and it is sick looking. Supposed to last 5 years but since I keep it garaged, it will last a lot longer. Enjoy your Supra.
I'm probably going the same way with the ceramic coating, not able to keep mine garaged but I have a good cover and am hoping to find a place to store it for the winter. The gray is such a nice color,

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Hey there!

Wow, some collection of vintage cars you got!

Welcome.

2001F4S

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR, 1992 Porsche 968, 1977 Porsche 911, 1992 Lotus Elan and a few more
Hey there!

Wow, some collection of vintage cars you got!

Welcome.
Thanks Calvin, that ain't even the half of it.
Sponsored