NEW DAW HYPERCORE NOW AVAILABLE! $1575.00 UP TO 17% MORE FLOW THAN STOCK - 1 FAST SUPRA

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Damn so what the FP Green was supposed to be lmfaoooo wish I waited
Where tf have you been?? I have been worried sick! So, glad you're not dead in a ditch somewhere.
Sponsored

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Wait, so you don’t have to completely remove the entire turbo system out of the car to install these?

If so, am I just losing it and thinking of something else or did people just remove the entire system for better access the stuff once off the car?

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
THE ALL NEW DAW HYPERCORE NOW AVAILABLE.

https://1fastsupra.com/products/bmw-supra-b58tu-gen-2-hypercore-turbocharger

With up to an additional 17% flow and size for only $1575.00 This is a no brainer! Very easy install as it drops right in where your stock turbo did without having to remove the manifold. This fits all B58 gen2 and all SUPRAS 2 ports and 6 ports.

Shoot me a DM if you have any questions.

Before you ask, yes we wont have an issue running these with JB4 or any tuning platform.

Truly is the nicest Supercore upgrade on the market With the highest overall quality guaranteed.

1706241214499.png

1706241234920.png

1706241243959.png
jessie, could I bolt this on and continue on map 2 or 3 using 93 pump and expect a 13% increase wo additional tuning? I know youve experienced challenges w jb4 tuning MT cars so I am wondering if its still worth it wo one of your custom tunes (since I have an MT).

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
jessie, could I bolt this on and continue on map 2 or 3 using 93 pump and expect a 13% increase wo additional tuning? I know youve experienced challenges w jb4 tuning MT cars so I am wondering if its still worth it wo one of your custom tunes (since I have an MT).
Very hard to say. If you buy one id do the custom map for free on this one as id be interested to see what we can make happen with a MT.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
Wait, so you don’t have to completely remove the entire turbo system out of the car to install these?

If so, am I just losing it and thinking of something else or did people just remove the entire system for better access the stuff once off the car?
This is a larger core for the stock turbo. Very slightly larger. It's called a "stuffed turbo" because you're stuffing larger internals into the same turbo. The back half of the turbo stays bolted to the car, and you remove+replace the front half and the spinny bits. The spinny bits are called the cartridge. It's a slightly larger cartridge on the hot/exhaust side, which lets it flow more air. Nowhere near as much as a full turbo replacement with larger inlet and outlet, but it's something.

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
This is a larger core for the stock turbo. Very slightly larger. It's called a "stuffed turbo" because you're stuffing larger internals into the same turbo. The back half of the turbo stays bolted to the car, and you remove+replace the front half and the spinny bits. The spinny bits are called the cartridge. It's a slightly larger cartridge on the hot/exhaust side, which lets it flow more air. Nowhere near as much as a full turbo replacement with larger inlet and outlet, but it's something.
I get all that, I was just trying to clarify the install process because I’ve seen them done both ways (on the car vs off the car).

It sounds like everything is accessible to swap once you get the intake and charge pipe out of the way and unmount the EWG off the stock housing? All while leaving everything else on the car. Sounds simple enough tbh if that’s the case.

These also sound like a decent, economical solution for people who just want a 520ish whp 93 octane to 550ish whp E30/E40 street car and not have to worry about doing all of the other inevitable necessities (trans upgrade, cooling, port injection, etc) that come with getting the most out of a full turbo system.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I get all that, I was just trying to clarify the install process because I’ve seen them done both ways (on the car vs off the car).

It sounds like everything is accessible to swap once you get the intake and charge pipe out of the way and unmount the EWG off the stock housing? All while leaving everything else on the car. Sounds simple enough tbh if that’s the case.

These also sound like a decent, economical solution for people who just want a 520ish whp 93 octane to 550ish whp E30/E40 street car and not have to worry about doing all of the other inevitable necessities (trans upgrade, cooling, port injection, etc) that come with getting the most out of a full turbo system.
Yes for this particular turbo it is that easy to install.

For other turbo setups they come with the manifold and you replace your oem one. Along with new turbo housings on the hot and cold side.

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
Yes for this particular turbo it is that easy to install.

For other turbo setups they come with the manifold and you replace your oem one. Along with new turbo housings on the hot and cold side.
Will it work on MT car without a tune? I have exhaust, catted down pipe and intake. Run the care on 93 gas
Would I pick up much hp without tune?

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
just been doing peyote at a retreat
I feel ya. Just stay safe my dude. If you are tripping and happen to come across some of my family who are already on the other side, let them know I miss them.

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Will it work on MT car without a tune? I have exhaust, catted down pipe and intake. Run the care on 93 gas
Would I pick up much hp without tune?
A test car (gen 1 b58) picked up 27 whp just by dropping it in zero tuning changes, I can't say what you would pick up as that's never been done with a fully stock tune car. Would make for a cool test though.

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
A test car (gen 1 b58) picked up 27 whp just by dropping it in zero tuning changes, I can't say what you would pick up as that's never been done with a fully stock tune car. Would make for a cool test though.
Thank you

MisoSup

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm super interested in this. Someone please do an install video! I have to see if this is at my mechanic level to do myself.

mrgizzy

First Name
Gianny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw M340i audi Q7
Stock turbo when maxxed out (560s whp) reaches peak hp at around 4900 rpms and starts to die out at 5400 rpms. Since the hot side of the turbo will remain the same, i'd assume is safe to expect this turbo to make 630ish peak horsepower for a little bit then quickly die out in the higher rpms.
Sponsored