New or Used?

drave199

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2016 Ram Diesel
Need some feedback to help me make a decision. Looking to buy and have two offers on the table, one used and one new and both 2021s. The used one is 2k cheaper and has 3300 miles. If both had the same down payment and same monthly, which would you choose? Easy choice right? However, the used one is an A91 in refraction blue though. I can’t make up my mind lol. I really like the blue and I almost bought a new one early this year (in hindsight I should have lol) but hard to pass up new for the same payment. The new one is only 1k off msrp so not a crazy good deal. Miles on the used aren't high but enough that the previous could have been a dummy. Idk just thought I’d vent and get others opinions.
Sponsored

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Need some feedback to help me make a decision. Looking to buy and have two offers on the table, one used and one new and both 2021s. The used one is 2k cheaper and has 3300 miles. If both had the same down payment and same monthly, which would you choose? Easy choice right? However, the used one is an A91 in refraction blue though. I can’t make up my mind lol. I really like the blue and I almost bought a new one early this year (in hindsight I should have lol) but hard to pass up new for the same payment. The new one is only 1k off msrp so not a crazy good deal. Miles on the used aren't high but enough that the previous could have been a dummy. Idk just thought I’d vent and get others opinions.
If you want the Blue, buy used. If you want the peace of mind that only you have driven the car, then buy new.

I personally would buy new, but I don't like the blue so my view of the two is obviously different from yours.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'll start off by saying that I don't have experience with BMW engines and used market for anything M and BMW certified used stuff...
So, my only predicament with a used Supra is who certifies it? You can't be sure about who done what to the car even at 3300 miles... Is warranty transferable. Extended warranty? Will you take it to BMW service to get it checked.... Unless you know or trust the seller or previous owner... Chances are they're on the forums or FB....
Buy if you're not overly concerned as I am.
What's the color of new one... Do you like it at all?

Jeonsa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Go new, especially since there’s a couple early year gremlins/issues going on.
Sponsored