New (Unconfirmed) Details and Specifications of US-Spec MKV Supra:

Would you consider a single trim, 350hp, 3300lbs/1500kg luxury A90 Supra at $60k+?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
I wonder why they didnā€™t get in bed with rolls to build the Century. They couldā€™ve saved so much money. One day all Toyotaā€™s will be someone elseā€™s cars.. they should also let Honda build the next Camry
Speaking of Hondas, you think the NC1 will get a Type R version?

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 Supra Turbo Quicksilver ---1993 Supra Turbo Anthracite --- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
Still nothing concrete on this car? All I hear from Toyota is crickets chirping.. :sleep::banghead:

Nurburgring

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
911 Turbo, M3 E46, Turbocharged NA Miata, S2000, Mazda FC3S & FD3S, EP91 Starlet, EK9 Type R, EG6 Sir2, AE86, 3SGE AE86, Evo7RS, F3 race car
Yup, surprised by the level of secrecy they have been able to maintain regarding this project.
What we know: it will have 4 wheels.
Weight, engine, horsepower, gearbox, aero, brakes, wheels, hybrid system, price, itĀ“s all up in the air at this point.

Sunspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I like big rear ends and I cannot lie.
Yup, surprised by the level of secrecy they have been able to maintain regarding this project.
Weight, engine, horsepower, gearbox, aero, brakes, wheels, hybrid system, price, itĀ“s all up in the air at this point.
You are incorrect. we also know it will have a windshield....a steering wheel...and has made a lot off people very frustrated.

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
Toyota being so secretive is getting suspicious.

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Being secretive could be taken in

A) letā€™s blow the brains out of the market when we officially unveil the car. It could back fire like the way it did for Honda with NSX. Too late too expensive too complicated. This car maybe.. too heavy, mediocre power and too expensive.

B) crap.. I think we got this wrong. What should we do? Meh.. the general public will still love it cause it has make believe vents and cool name. We just need to make money.. since the idiots at BMW shared the cost, it isnā€™t so bad.

boodjohn

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CAMSOIASNDW
Hybrid guaranteed.

Was informed it will be highest trim of the 4 banger by a toyota dealership owner. Even hearing this was questionable because I assumed GRMN trim was going to be hybrid

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
Hybrid guaranteed.

Was informed it will be highest trim of the 4 banger by a toyota dealership owner. Even hearing this was questionable because I assumed GRMN trim was going to be hybrid
So four cylinder, four cylinder hybrid, in-line 6 twin turbo, in-line six single turbo from lowest to highest trims?

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So four cylinder, four cylinder hybrid, in-line 6 twin turbo, in-line six single turbo from lowest to highest trims?
Is Toyota giving bogud info here?

Told that prior to the supra reaching stores, there would be training videos and documents for the salesmen to learn so they know how to market the car and will happen as we get closer to release

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 Supra Turbo Quicksilver ---1993 Supra Turbo Anthracite --- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
Is Toyota giving bogud info here?

Told that prior to the supra reaching stores, there would be training videos and documents for the salesmen to learn so they know how to market the car and will happen as we get closer to release

C'mon man!! You damn well know we all always know more than the salesmen at dealerships. I looked at an IS-F when they came out and the salesman had no clue about the engine or HP. He was surprised when I told him HAHA

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well.... I don't have enough will power like you guys and caved in today. Just purchased a 93' Supra Turbo in Anthracite!! :spaz::drool::spaz::drool:
Been looking for this damn color at a decent price for about 6 years haha
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.