numbered Supra Backpack

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
I did a few months ago. They are young kids that started to work with me. They heard I had a Supra and asked if it was the supra from fast and furious 1 and I told them no its the mkv. They asked if that was the new one and I told them to figure it out. I also said they are not true fans of the supra if they don't even know that.

They looked it up and started the usual bmw things. I just laugh weekly about it.
At the end of the day it's just people repeating things they've heard and they don't know enough to have their own original thought or opinion. The first week I bought this car I took it on a road trip to Road Atlanta for an event, I still had the dealer plates on it obviously, and on the way to Atlanta I had three different people talk to me about it, at stoplights mind you. One guy in a 3 Valve Mustang rolled his window down, told me my Supra was the first one he had ever seen in person, and that he loved it. He then asked me to get on it when the light turned green. The second person was a Police Officer at a Gas Station that said that he had been a huge fan of BMW's as well as the MK4 Supra for a very long time, he then said he loved it and told me do my best to stay out of trouble. The third person was a kid in a Volvo in a Chik-Fil-A parking lot. He drove passed my car, put it in reverse, backed up to me, rolled his windows down, and said "Is that a SUPRA?!" Then he laughed, said he loved it, and drove off.

Everyone on the internet is a warrior and they all feel the need to express their opinions because they have anonymity and fake power behind their keyboards. All of those people are the ones who have nothing to say in person, or they say the exact opposite of what they would have said over the internet.
Sponsored

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium, '17 RDX, '12 Cooper S
At the end of the day it's just people repeating things they've heard and they don't know enough to have their own original thought or opinion. The first week I bought this car I took it on a road trip to Road Atlanta for an event, I still had the dealer plates on it obviously, and on the way to Atlanta I had three different people talk to me about it, at stoplights mind you. One guy in a 3 Valve Mustang rolled his window down, told me my Supra was the first one he had ever seen in person, and that he loved it. He then asked me to get on it when the light turned green. The second person was a Police Officer at a Gas Station that said that he had been a huge fan of BMW's as well as the MK4 Supra for a very long time, he then said he loved it and told me do my best to stay out of trouble. The third person was a kid in a Volvo in a Chik-Fil-A parking lot. He drove passed my car, put it in reverse, backed up to me, rolled his windows down, and said "Is that a SUPRA?!" Then he laughed, said he loved it, and drove off.

Everyone on the internet is a warrior and they all feel the need to express their opinions because they have anonymity and fake power behind their keyboards. All of those people are the ones who have nothing to say in person, or they say the exact opposite of what they would have said over the internet.
i got my first “is that a Supra?!” The other day at a ford dealer (was going to just look at a mach-e they said they had one in the lot) and I said no it was a bmw. We both got a good laugh and talked about how great the car was for like 20 mins since they didn’t have the mach-e.

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I finally heard back from Toyota today.
91FEE5D4-6173-4888-BE34-FAF1D85E9D57.png

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Sounds like the price just went up by at least 10x.....

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Lol I’ve already had a higher offer from someone else lmao and I wasn’t even planning on selling! Haha

OP
OP
Cptnslo

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
OP
OP