Official CU LATER GRAY Supra Club Thread

CULaterJimzo

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' CUL A91 MT
In case anyone wanted to see what white wheels on CUL looked like. Ceramic coated these ZR10s for a buddy and did a photoshoot while I had them

DSC_1294-2.jpeg

DSC_1291-2.jpeg

DSC_1247-2.jpeg

DSC_1285-2.jpeg

DSC_1269-2.jpeg
Beautiful combination brother, I'm still thinking which wheel + color combo would look great on our car.
As much as I would love to go with TE37s i think i'd go with 57DR Gram lights perhaps black, bronze I don't know haha

Flann-man

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT. 23 A91-MT CU Later
How hard was it to install?
I am guessing you are referring to the lip?

It was a bit of a pain to do on jack stands, and by myself. It took me way to long (couple hours total from up-jack to down-jack) but I was doing what I could to make sure it was as straight as possible. I googled and used every install video for the Supra artisan lip as help and did what I could, yes you will drill into the factory lip/bumper if you want it secure. I used a combination of supplied screws and factory hardware where I could, also have a couple 3m tape spots on the outer edges and at the front supports. (Copied some of where the tape that was in the YouTube vids). I’m super pleased with the outcome, and that lip ain’t going anywhere without some serious force.

The rest of the dress up items were pretty easy just 3m tape stick/slip on.

Koriyuu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Stratosphere Blue GR Supra
Beautiful combination brother, I'm still thinking which wheel + color combo would look great on our car.
As much as I would love to go with TE37s i think i'd go with 57DR Gram lights perhaps black, bronze I don't know haha
I currently have Enkei GTC02 White on mine and I love it. It's just people judge them here in BC 😂😂

Koriyuu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Stratosphere Blue GR Supra
Got some Christmas gifts from my wife!
IMG_9217.jpeg

inner door overlay.
IMG_9219.jpeg

hood vent covers.
IMG_9223.jpeg

EOS Artisan style lip!
IMG_9224.jpeg
Damn, can you link where you get these? Are the inlays for the door and hood "vent" stick-on type? Or actual replacement?
Sponsored