Official NITRO YELLOW Supra Club Thread

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Even a couple of days apart, the shading looks different between the 3 photos. I’m hoping that in real life, it looks closer to the first shade. The shade with a lot of orange in it. Any feedback based on your eye?
I can confirm it can look more gold/orange in the right light, it is great. I had the same fear it would be some ugly flat yellow but it really isn't, fortunately.

Jimmynimbal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Does anyone know of a Wrap that will match our color. Doesn’t have to be spot on.. I want to wrap the bottom of my wing.
EA43F817-AE2B-42F9-BDF6-80F2026C9136.jpeg

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Not sure what to make of this.. but upon checking on my order today (she's finally on a boat - Hooray!) my Australian dealer suggested that they are currently unable to place orders for yellow Supras. They're not sure if this is a temporary paint supply issue or perhaps a premonition for a MY24 change? If it is, it's going to make yellow MTs rare af!

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Not sure what to make of this.. but upon checking on my order today (she's finally on a boat - Hooray!) my Australian dealer suggested that they are currently unable to place orders for yellow Supras. They're not sure if this is a temporary paint supply issue or perhaps a premonition for a MY24 change? If it is, it's going to make yellow MTs rare af!
Interesting..considering how many different options and packages are region specific, I guess we’ll have to wait and see. That would be unusual, however. I would think that yellow and red must be available on Toyota’s premier sports car.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Also, does anyone have a Nitro with clear matte wrap over it? Trying to work out if this would be a good look. I've never seen a yellow matte before.. like ever come to think of it.

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Also, does anyone have a Nitro with clear matte wrap over it? Trying to work out if this would be a good look. I've never seen a yellow matte before.. like ever come to think of it.
I have not either, but I imagine that there’s a reason for that!