Official NITRO YELLOW Supra Club Thread

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Just a heads-up Nitros, it looks like we might be a rare breed indeed. From the Australia section:

So the shed some light on what I heard about the yellow ones from the sales is this:
-Yellow was the least popular colour and it’s discontinued
-They’re introducing Solaris Orange ( the paint colour they had for the GR86 10year edition)
So glad my Nitro has been built and is on the boat!

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Does everyone in Australia only want a nitro yellow lmao every aussie on all threads only ever talk about is getting the nitro yellow only

Last edited:

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
Just a heads-up Nitros, it looks like we might be a rare breed indeed. From the Australia section:

Orange was #1 on my wish list when shopping the Supra.. I’ll never forgive Toyota if that’s true😭

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow

It will be interesting to see if there are any actual delivery numbers that indicate the yellow was the lowest selling color variation. Toyota seemed to use it pretty exclusively for their ad materials for the 4 cylinder car.

And if Nitro Yellow is indeed crossing the rainbow bridge, that would make our 2023 Nitros the rarest of them all as it will be the one and only year they were available with the new wheels.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
It will be interesting to see if there are any actual delivery numbers that indicate the yellow was the lowest selling color variation. Toyota seemed to use it pretty exclusively for their ad materials for the 4 cylinder car.
Here it is called Silverstone Yellow and it is the Supra colour. Most of the marketing tended to feature the yellow.. and just as an aside, we don't have any 2.0 Supras in Australia.

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
Here it is called Silverstone Yellow and it is the Supra colour. Most of the marketing tended to feature the yellow.. and just as an aside, we don't have any 2.0 Supras in Australia.
Isn't it also called Lightning Yellow in Japan and the UK?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra

And if Nitro Yellow is indeed crossing the rainbow bridge, that would make our 2023 Nitros the rarest of them all as it will be the one and only year they were available with the new wheels.
They won't release those numbers. Color only wise yellow will not be the most exclusive in the end. Downshift blue was only offered one year.

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
They won't release those numbers. Color only wise yellow will not be the most exclusive in the end. Downshift blue was only offered one year.
I was speaking more as the rarest of the yellows, but I imagine the A91-CF yellow will hold that crown.

And I'd think one of the A91 colors would be the rarest as aren't there only like 250 of that 2021 refraction blue, and even less of the 2023 burnout white? Again without actual sales numbers broken down by color we'll never truly know.

Last edited:

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
wow looks low! thought for sure that was eibach or a coilover/H.A.S of some kind... Looks great!
Thanks brotha. it's low, but not crazy low like eibachs or RSR's. My car is still drivable everywhere even with shitty driveways in the mix.