Officially in the deposit made for allocation club...

Mauiboy406

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra, 23 Sienna, 24 Supra-allocation pending
If you're open to purchasing out-of-state, on the Toyota inventory site you can increase the distance dropdown to show allocations greater than 500 miles. All you need to do in your browser is inspect element on the dropdown, edit the option value (ex: <option value="3000"), and select the dropdown value you changed (initial value="500"). This should show inventory within a 3000 miles distance. If you prefer the Toyota inventory UI over the excel spreadsheet, I recommend this method.
This is brilliant works great to expand the search radius thank you.
Sponsored

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
OP
OP
TurboSoupBruh

TurboSoupBruh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra (allocation waiting room)
If you're open to purchasing out-of-state, on the Toyota inventory site you can increase the distance dropdown to show allocations greater than 500 miles. All you need to do in your browser is inspect element on the dropdown, edit the option value (ex: <option value="3000"), and select the dropdown value you changed (initial value="500"). This should show inventory within a 3000 miles distance. If you prefer the Toyota inventory UI over the excel spreadsheet, I recommend this method.
What web browser are you using to be able to edit the "inspect element?"

Last edited:

Goko

First Name
Goko
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
What web browser are you using to be able to edit the "inspect element?
I'm using Safari and the setting can be changed in Safari > Preferences > Advanced > Enable "Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar". I would just search how to enable inspect element for whatever browser you're using. Then you should be able to right-click and see "Inspect".

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT / 2007 Mazdaspeed3
Let's see how long this takes...

I am first in line for a Supra allocation at the dealer that I made my deposit with. I wanted to make sure that I had some sort of connection with the dealership and hooked up with a salesman who is a friend of a friend, rather than cold calling.

Fingers crossed for an allocation, toes crossed for my spec (nocturnal w/black interior, 6spd and driver assist package).
I just hit 8 months waiting, and I have deposits at 3 dealerships for a MT. No real movement in my places in line either. Fingers crossed you do not have to wait as long as I have.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
I just had my cousin whom I did not know worked at a Toyota dealer a few hours away from me send me a video that someone had traded in a 2022 with only 5000 miles. I believe I will be going to pick it up this Wednesday or Thursday if everything falls into place. Turbulence gray with red interior, I'm excited, however, it's going to be going straight to the garage till after winter 😑

Roadjet

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Toyota Supra TT 6spd
Good luck. I had deposits at 4 dealerships across the entire US for months and ended up finding mine on cargurus on my daily searching routines of 4 online car apps. Given a single dealership only gets an allocation for a specified number that have to sell to get another one and that Toyota dictates what trim level and color all dealerships get, deposits at a single dealership is dramatically decreasing your chances. We are in the digital age, take advantage of it. And for those hesitant about buying a vehicle across the country, delivery services are cheaper than flights and racking up miles before you get ppf on your baby. All this happens behind the scenes while your life goes on.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Hope you get one, 12 months and waiting but its for MSRP. #1 of 40 people at my dealership in the middle of the country. They never received a single 23 MT, we all got changed to 24s.
Sponsored