Officially ordered my A91 edition

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
i see...i just figured they were more capable than the staff that works at the port...
Anything is possible, but I know that when I owned my BMW and was on the forums there were stories of dealers that had to keep cars for days trying to complete flash updates.

My Supra was a lemon - but only because the scantool Toyota gave its dealers couldnā€™t flash the body ECU (and likely tons of other stuff) until well into spring of 2020.

PJohal209

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue
I thinking this is the way to go if rexspeed comes out with a a91 spoiler...i think i would prefer the gossy carbon to match the mirrors....plus it will cost less
I prefer the gloss especially because of the mirrors as well. Im actually going to have them wrap the side door garnish and roof in gloss black, as well ass the matte A91 graphic.

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Anything is possible, but I know that when I owned my BMW and was on the forums there were stories of dealers that had to keep cars for days trying to complete flash updates.

My Supra was a lemon - but only because the scantool Toyota gave its dealers couldnā€™t flash the body ECU (and likely tons of other stuff) until well into spring of 2020.
facts. I had the M performance power kit installed (literally a flash drive install) and the bmw dealer had my car for 3 days because they couldn't figure out how to do install it properly. This was done at a volume seller that sees a lot of cars in service as well. Would not recommend a toyota dealer to do a bmw reflash lol

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I have vacation next week, I'm seriously debating shopping for something else, starting with an M2 Competition. I've sent Toyota USA an email that I find all these delays unacceptable. It took 5 weeks to build my car in Austria, take it to Germany, board a ship, sail across the Atlantic, and then it takes 6 weeks, and counting, to do the last 400 miles from Jersey to Ohio. Not to mention the whole spoiler thing. I usually don't get upset, but it's getting ridiculous now.

Dooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
I have vacation next week, I'm seriously debating shopping for something else, starting with an M2 Competition. I've sent Toyota USA an email that I find all these delays unacceptable. It took 5 weeks to build my car in Austria, take it to Germany, board a ship, sail across the Atlantic, and then it takes 6 weeks, and counting, to do the last 400 miles from Jersey to Ohio. Not to mention the whole spoiler thing. I usually don't get upset, but it's getting ridiculous now.
@Dannyvandelft I saw from the other thread that a fellow member on the forum who works at a dealer is getting their Refraction Blue with the spoiler on 10/24. He told me that that is what he sees on Dealer Daily. He is in NC and their cars come from FL Port. My latest update on mine is yesterday w/o ETA...

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@Dannyvandelft I saw from the other thread that a fellow member on the forum who works at a dealer is getting their Refraction Blue with the spoiler on 10/24. He told me that that is what he sees on Dealer Daily. He is in NC and their cars come from FL Port. My latest update on mine is yesterday w/o ETA...
I'm going to wait a week, if I don't have at least an update by then, I'm going shopping for something else.

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
for real....im kinda getting annoyed also....i mean it prob takes 20 mins to flash this ECU....the port in NJ is 3 hrs from me....this is like retard level 10 now.....no one has straight answers etc whereas there are several people that have taken delivery on this car.....

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
for real....im kinda getting annoyed also....i mean it prob takes 20 mins to flash this ECU....the port in NJ is 3 hrs from me....this is like retard level 10 now.....no one has straight answers etc whereas there are several people that have taken delivery on this car.....
Exactly

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
Danny this thread is 54 pages long, you better see this through or I want my time back.
Lmao I've been excited for people to get their cars but some people can't handle the wait. I've seen way worse waits though, over a year etc and that's tough to handle.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lmao I've been excited for people to get their cars but some people can't handle the wait. I've seen way worse waits though, over a year etc and that's tough to handle.
I'm up to 8 months almost. Which in itself is not a big deal. It would be one thing if they were late getting built, and nobody had them yet. But they've been here for 6 weeks now, just sitting, while others have been delivered. And that's Bullshit.

Ultimateone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AW A90
I'm up to 8 months almost. Which in itself is not a big deal. It would be one thing if they were late getting built, and nobody had them yet. But they've been here for 6 weeks now, just sitting, while others have been delivered. And that's Bullshit.
I know I've been reading, it sucks.