Oil?

djf

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT 45th Anniversary Edition
So I’ve been driving my car for 2 years and it’s time for the first oil cha… I’m just fucking around.

anyways, I’m taking delivery of my ‘24 premium MT this week and I was curious about how long others have waited or have been waiting. I had an allocation for a ‘23 premium MT since June but was told in November that they ran out of stock. They moved me to a 24 in late November and I’ve finally gotten delivery confirmation (albeit a 2 day notice when I was told I’d get 30 days).
So, if you have a 23/24 premium MT, how long did you have to wait, if at all?
Sponsored

Last edited:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Delivery confirmation or allocation? If its on the ship probably a couple months out depending on how long it sits at port.

OP
OP
djf

djf

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT 45th Anniversary Edition
Delivery confirmation or allocation? If its on the ship probably a couple months out depending on how long it sits at port.
Delivery confirmation - the car will be at the dealership today or tomorrow.

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
10 Months for me. From mid-April 2022 to February 2023.

Reactions: djf

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
So I’ve been driving my car for 2 years and it’s time for the first oil cha… I’m just fucking around.

anyways, I’m taking delivery of my ‘24 premium MT this week and I was curious about how long others have waited or have been waiting. I had an allocation for a ‘23 premium MT since June but was told in November that they ran out of stock. They moved me to a 24 in late November and I’ve finally gotten delivery confirmation (albeit a 2 day notice when I was told I’d get 30 days).
So, if you have a 23/24 premium MT, how long did you have to wait, if at all?
I put my name on the waitlist at my dealer the week that the MT was announced. I "ordered" an A91MT in October 2022, got allocated a Premium MT in January(first time seeing the VIN), got the car in early Feb. Smaller town dealer and I was first in queue.
Sponsored

Reactions: djf