razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
It is not, only nitrous/meth stuff.
That's cool, good to know. The timing by wheel speed is pretty awesome for good traction control. I can see that being handy on the road course too. I assume that is through their ability to have custom cause and effect input tables?

All that said, these a very unique and edge case tuning cases for most people. I would assume 1% of owners are hardcore road course drivers and 2-3% are hardcore drag guys.
Sponsored

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Can MHD / BM3 get rid of the rear 02 check for catless downpipes? I know there was talk of them modifying the software to do away with this.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I was definitely unaware that BM3 can do wheelie control, launch control, multi stage nitrous/meth control through reflex, boost by gear/boost by speed, timing by wheel speed, etc. That is good to know.
Is it possible to control boost by gear through using the jb4 as a back end flash? Or are there any other benefits the the jb4 can be used as on the back end of either mhd or bm3? Besides the obvious one which is using to control methanol.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F

MR_X

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Bupra, 2016 Macan Turbo, 2010 M3
Can MHD / BM3 get rid of the rear 02 check for catless downpipes? I know there was talk of them modifying the software to do away with this.
I don’t know in the Supra but in the 335i and M4 it did with MHD.

OP
OP
A90Enemy

A90Enemy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
It is not, only nitrous/meth stuff.
reflex can be run through BM3 numerous supras ive seen have it and are running reflex
I keep hearing people say ECUTEK is "SOOOOO MUCH BETTER" but other than full integration with Reflex Port injection, what is so much better with Ecutek compared to Bootmod3?
ECUTEK is the best hands down. But if you dont have another ecu to clone or arent planning to go big power with the car i think BM3 or MHD should be more than fine for anyone to run. There shouldnt be a discussion on if ecutek is better bc imo its the best by far and has the best tuners as well.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
reflex can be run through BM3 numerous supras ive seen have it and are running reflex

ECUTEK is the best hands down. But if you dont have another ecu to clone or arent planning to go big power with the car i think BM3 or MHD should be more than fine for anyone to run. There shouldnt be a discussion on if ecutek is better bc imo its the best by far and has the best tuners as well.
You just repeated "it's so much better!!!!" without explaining why. "EVERYONE SAYS SO!" Thanks for the break down. Oh well. This forum is funny.

parrot-party.gif

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
FYI, That’s just a diagram of the ecu systems and controls. Not ecutek centric.
You need to click on each segment to see all parameters Ecutek can control from the system controls.

Come on man
read between the lines. 😆

-RJM

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You need to click on each segment to see all parameters Ecutek can control from the system controls.

Come on man
read between the lines. 😆

-RJM
I know where that diagram is from, no clicking to be had. Want to talk about all the system controls? Are you an Ecutek licensed tuner? Or are you just parroting?

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I know where that diagram is from, no clicking to be had. Want to talk about all the system controls? Are you an Ecutek licensed tuner? Or are you just parroting?
Now I have to be a tuner to recognize all the advantages of a platform. I think the Customers are the ones that see the benefits
right?

-RJM

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Now I have to be a tuner to recognize all the advantages of a platform. I think the Customers are the ones that see the benefits
right?

-RJM
So again, no explaining why it's better. I like the random capitalization too. ;) Cheers!

humblemoto

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91, '07 E60 M5, '19 Panigale V4S
This has been answered earlier, specifically RaceRom features. Stop being as ignorant as the people “parroting” and look into it yourself. This is especially true if you have a locked ECU as you will only be able to write to calibration tables and not be able to apply new code (RaceRom)
Source:
I have a locked A91. I won’t clone(ecutek) for cost reasons and won’t go BM3 or MHD because I want native CAN PI (motive reflex)

You ask for the reason, people answer you, you find it insufficient and tell people they are parrots? This is a you problem.
Making it easy for you, https://ecutek.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SUPPORT/pages/382468112/B58+A90+Supra+RaceROM+Supplement has the list of RaceRom features.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
This has been answered earlier, specifically RaceRom features. Stop being as ignorant as the people “parroting” and look into it yourself. This is especially true if you have a locked ECU as you will only be able to write to calibration tables and not be able to apply new code (RaceRom)
Source:
I have a locked A91. I won’t clone(ecutek) for cost reasons and won’t go BM3 or MHD because I want native CAN PI (motive reflex)

You ask for the reason, people answer you, you find it insufficient and tell people they are parrots? This is a you problem.
Making it easy for you, https://ecutek.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SUPPORT/pages/382468112/B58+A90+Supra+RaceROM+Supplement has the list of RaceRom features.
People spouting “better! Better! BETTER!”without understanding why are literally parroting. Yourself and ZRK have mentioned a couple of the differences that are very edge case, which is good but what my leading question is intended to do is make people understand that ecutek is not the only solution, and in fact, only has some edge case advantages that most owners don’t/won’t even need.

Could I go about this in a different way? Sure, but what would be the fun in that.
Sponsored