Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jd86racing.com
Car(s)
Supra A90, AE86, S2K AP2
Hi friends,

Sorry that I haven't been around to update our main post, but I definitely want to get on to that. But first, here's the recap video from our latest, and possibly greatest, adventure: racing our own Supra A90 on the Street course of Long Beach!

Through a few chargepipe mishaps and close calls with the concrete walls, we took 1st place in GTA Street class (on 295 Yokohama A052), as well as the honor of 4th fastest time of the event behind a trio of 900whp+ megacars on racing slicks.

For reference, our time of 1:27.220 would have placed us 11th out of 20 entries in qualifying against real GT4 cars on slicks at GT4 America Long Beach event in 2019.

Very rare opportunity to drive flat-out in the city streets, and you can really see how low grip the surfaces are. Really fun challenge, I look forward to coming back and defending our title at GPLB in 2022.

For any information or parts requests, feel free to DM me on here!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JackieD86

JackieD86

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jd86racing.com
Car(s)
Supra A90, AE86, S2K AP2
Just saw your car and watched some of your videos yesterday, itā€™s a beautiful setup and youā€™re a tremendous driver. I was thinking that I wanted a complete parts list but I realized you went through almost all of them in one of your other TA videos.

Iā€™m not an armature or professional driver, but love the look of your car and wanted to capture some of it on mine. However I now realize that most of the Spage work done on the car is custom and not available.

Thank you for your excellent representation of the MKV platform, canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s next.

Hey bud!
Just so you know, we do offer every single part we use on the race car, so yes, that even includes the custom Spage Sport aero parts. Shoot me a message and I'll send you options and pricing info!

xyros

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra
Hell yeah! Awesome driving and thanks for uploading! Your team kicked a$$!

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Congrats! Tried watching some of the livestreams on IG but it was pretty choppy and horrendous due lol

Awesome driving and super quick lap time.