Pics & Vids of Supra with aftermarket wheels

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
So I ordered some SSR wheels and they told me after ordering that the stock TPMS does not work. Anyone one have any suggestions on what to do outside of using a band. I see that there is an adapter set on Amazon, but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to go with.

Thanks ahead of time.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
So I ordered some SSR wheels and they told me after ordering that the stock TPMS does not work. Anyone one have any suggestions on what to do outside of using a band. I see that there is an adapter set on Amazon, but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to go with.

Thanks ahead of time.
I was told by Josh at @Meraki Autoworks earlier that SSR recommends the bands as they don't have hole sizes for tpms. I'm running into some issues with valve stems/tpms adapters myself right now. Or at least that's my theory right now.

So I'm finding out the band may be my best option.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I was told by Josh at @Meraki Autoworks earlier that SSR recommends the bands as they don't have hole sizes for tpms. I'm running into some issues with valve stems/tpms adapters myself right now. Or at least that's my theory right now.

So I'm finding out the band may be my best option.
I'm asking Footwork/WedsSport about their TPMS adapter.

https://www.footworkautosport.com/Footwork-TPMS-Adapter-for-90-Degree-2-Piece-Valve-Stem_p_243.html

Edit: I think for me this won't work because the Valve stem isn't 90 degrees and it's closer to the edge of the rim. I really don't want to use a band, but I might have to.

Last edited:

FastRice

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A 91 Supra, 2002 Acura NSX, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Finally got my BBS CHR-2 took 6 months
20*9.5” 25 265/30/20 pilot 4S
20*10.5” 35 295/30/20

Attachments