Post 6/2020 ECU unlocked in US

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I heard there is some dude that is releasing a US unlock next week. Not much was released but sources seem legit. The guy owns a tuning company called Suggs Org or some shit.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
I've got all the costs in that spreadsheet. Happy to share. Couplers, clamps, bolts, fittings, etc. That little shit adds up.
I got a much higher quote from PPE for my ECU clone service 😭. I need the Zrk special.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
I got a much higher quote from PPE for my ECU clone service 😭. I need the Zrk special.
What's it running for now if you don't mind me asking? I actually had the PPE clone service done at the beginning of this year, but that was with last year's Black Friday special.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
What's it running for now if you don't mind me asking? I actually had the PPE clone service done at the beginning of this year, but that was with last year's Black Friday special.
$5000 was what I was quoted. I’m not very familiar with the guys at PPE but the gentleman I spoke with said that this service was only for current customers building their cars with their shop. My thought after that was “I’m a potential customer if I could have my car tuned”. Ever since then I’ve stayed with my Jesse Debear’s JB4 tune.

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
I heard there is some dude that is releasing a US unlock next week. Not much was released but sources seem legit. The guy owns a tuning company called Suggs Org or some shit.
Sounds legit can't wait. 🤣🤣
Sponsored