Powder Coating in Southern California

SupraXXII

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
Anyone have any recommendations for getting my two-tone OEM wheels powder coated in the SoCal?
Sponsored

xkenx1995

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Anyone have any recommendations for getting my two-tone OEM wheels powder coated in the SoCal?
Got mine done at bulletproof coating in San Bernardino. They have a good following. Not the best area. Right across the NOS event center. Got my stocks done in their Frozen Blue color. Its essentially Volk's mag blue with a satin finish. Check out their instagram @bulletproofcoating

1659981511368.png

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Got mine done at bulletproof coating in San Bernardino. They have a good following. Not the best area. Right across the NOS event center. Check out their instagram @bulletproofcoating
Ohh ya. Thats right in the heart of the ghetto. Pretty close to where I go for E85.

Anic Services is another place thats out in Riverside. They are quick. Not bad pricing either.

OP
OP

SupraXXII

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
Got mine done at bulletproof coating in San Bernardino. They have a good following. Not the best area. Right across the NOS event center. Got my stocks done in their Frozen Blue color. Its essentially Volk's mag blue with a satin finish. Check out their instagram @bulletproofcoating

1659981511368.png
I'm in LA (approximately 80 miles away), but my parent's house is 5 miles from Bulletproof Coating :) I'll call them to see if they do same-day powder coating.

Thanks!

SupraJay

First Name
Jasson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MKV
Baid Polish and propermotion are both in Anaheim and have heard good things from them.

OP
OP

SupraXXII

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra
Baid Polish and propermotion are both in Anaheim and have heard good things from them.
I made an appointment with Baid Polish for Friday. $550 for all 4 wheels including mount and balance of tires and same-day service.
Sponsored