Presenting the AWE Foiler™ Wind Diffuser for the GR Supra

tofulo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Toyota Supra 2.0
Yes they fit on 2.0, very fast delivery!

I must say I did not test the 130 MPH claim on the roads 👀 but at least up to ~75 they work very well. In 15 mph cross winds, too.
I was worried it would look strange on the matte black 2.0 mirrors, but looks good. Just ordered a set for myself after seeing that these seem to be the censensus best option.
Sponsored

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Ordering a set for my incoming ‘22. I would not want to drive such a beautiful sounding car with the windows up - this was a must buy after the reviews from this thread and videos.

Can’t wait to enjoy my Supra whenever it arrives.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Getting ready to order, but can someone from AWE send me a PM? Thanks! :)

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Just adding a quick comment before I purchase these as I was flipping through pages here first and noticed it was stated shipping was fixed to a flat rate and at $5 noted by zrk early in the life of this thread and now I see it is at $10. I was just wanting to verify that shipping cost has doubled in a couple years or? I know it’s only $5 but it’s still $5

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Just adding a quick comment before I purchase these as I was flipping through pages here first and noticed it was stated shipping was fixed to a flat rate and at $5 noted by zrk early in the life of this thread and now I see it is at $10. I was just wanting to verify that shipping cost has doubled in a couple years or? I know it’s only $5 but it’s still $5
Yes, unfortunately our carrier has increased shipping rates significantly over the past few years which forced us to raise our own.

If you like, you can check with our dealers as some occasionally run promotions for free shipping. If you need any recommendations shoot me a PM, happy to offer assistance 🤝

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes, unfortunately our carrier has increased shipping rates significantly over the past few years which forced us to raise our own.

If you like, you can check with our dealers as some occasionally run promotions for free shipping. If you need any recommendations shoot me a PM, happy to offer assistance 🤝
All good, like I said was just verifying before purchase just in case. I know it was a couple years ago as well like I mentioned in my original post. I've just spent a couple thousand on misc things the last couple weeks including picking up a whole new range of wash items since this is my first matte finish car. Still looking at spacers and exhaust. Just haven't completely decided what spacer set and for sure which exhaust I plan on getting yet.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
All good, like I said was just verifying before purchase just in case. I know it was a couple years ago as well like I mentioned in my original post. I've just spent a couple thousand on misc things the last couple weeks including picking up a whole new range of wash items since this is my first matte finish car. Still looking at spacers and exhaust. Just haven't completely decided what spacer set and for sure which exhaust I plan on getting yet.
Shopping around is the name of the game these days, currently comparing prices on fueling systems for my own projects so I feel you!

Keep an eye on our dealers as they occasionally run promotions, a great way to snag some good deals on AWE as they pop up. If you need any suggestions, shoot me a PM, happy to help 🙂

Kichoman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT
Thought I would add a reply. Overall the product works as anticipated (I was confident that it would after watching AWE videos and many reviews). Purchased mine back in September 2023 and there was only 1 issue: I got 3 pieces of pre-cut double-sided 3M tape of the SAME side. So I had to do a little DIY to fit the other side.

C78FF87E-C095-43EC-BC0D-8A5FD2799E63.jpeg

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Thought I would add a reply. Overall the product works as anticipated (I was confident that it would after watching AWE videos and many reviews). Purchased mine back in September 2023 and there was only 1 issue: I got 3 pieces of pre-cut double-sided 3M tape of the SAME side. So I had to do a little DIY to fit the other side.

C78FF87E-C095-43EC-BC0D-8A5FD2799E63.jpeg
It’s double-sided tape. The clue is in the name.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Hey Kichoman, appreciate the review!

Those adhesive strips were packed as intended, helps with organization to cut them all in the same direction. Since they are mirror images of one another you can simply flip the adhesive for the opposite side :thumbsup:

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only thing I was disappointed with when I got mine in the mail was I got a watermelon blow pop and not Sour Apple :rofl:

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Hey Kichoman, appreciate the review!

Those adhesive strips were packed as intended, helps with organization to cut them all in the same direction. Since they are mirror images of one another you can simply flip the adhesive for the opposite side :thumbsup:
Could you please ship mine? It's been almost 2 weeks since I ordered. :confused:

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Could you please ship mine? It's been almost 2 weeks since I ordered. :confused:
If you ordered through us DM me your information and order number and I'm happy to look into it!
Sponsored