Presenting the AWE Foiler™ Wind Diffuser for the GR Supra

Grosper

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
I'd definitely recommend these bad boys. They're pretty simple but get the job done. I have some of the carbon fiber anti-buffeting ones but they aren't the best after like 50-60mph lol.
Got these AWE Foilers and slapped them on top of the other ones I have ?. I can now cruise, no problem up to 140 or so on track and it made quite the difference. I wrapped mine in carbon to match.
The way I wrapped It's definitely not for everybody lol. Good thing the slick gloss black looks OEM+ and delivers the promised functionality while going with the car pretty good!?

Grosper_5_700.jpg

20220219_154657.jpg

20220219_154128.jpg

20220219_154059.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

YaW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT86
Any idea where can I buy this with reasonable shipping being located in Spain?

Tribeq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2015 A3
Fitment Confirmed for 2022 Models!

Hey everyone, we've recently updated the fitments on our site to include 2022 model years.

Check them out right this way and feel free to DM me with any questions!
Have you fixed the coloring so it matches the trim it’s stuck onto?

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
Have you fixed the coloring so it matches the trim it’s stuck onto?
Hey Tri, no reports of coloring issues that we are aware of, gonna shoot you a PM so we can get it sorted for you.

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
@Josh/AWE I am all set to order this product after reading good things about it. I see on the fit list the 2.0 is conspicuously missing. Is this just oversight or is there a difference between the two?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
@Josh/AWE I am all set to order this product after reading good things about it. I see on the fit list the 2.0 is conspicuously missing. Is this just oversight or is there a difference between the two?
Identical mirrors. It should fit just fine.

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Fitment will be the same, but the 2.0 has matte black plastic while the 3.0 has gloss piano black plastic "mirror arms." I believe the AWE Foilers are offered in gloss and CF finishes.

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
OK I can live with the finish mismatch so long as these will stick to the matte surface.

I was trying to avoid the cf ones on ebay and the big triangle things; my car already came with the cf mirror caps lol

Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
OK I can live with the finish mismatch so long as these will stick to the matte surface.

I was trying to avoid the cf ones on ebay and the big triangle things; my car already came with the cf mirror caps lol
Foilers are pretty matte.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
The reply never posted - sorry for the lag! You should be a-okay. I've relayed the need for fitment merchandising to be updated for the 2.0 applications. They're semi gloss, and they adhere via custom 3M pads contoured for the recessed base of the foiler. Clean / strip surface of crud nicely beforehand as with anything else. :thumbsup: