zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Alright, I'm biting.

Shipping at $5.00 is on point, I'd prefer free, but.. I'd prefer everything for free. I guess, I'm $100 interested to see how they look in person, and I'm pretty pumped to see that there's a middle ground on the price. Before, there was basically $8.99 (amazon) and $179 (versus, others in CF).

I'll throw some pictures up when it lands.

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
I’m going to give them a shot too. Hoping these work better than anything else out there.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m going to give them a shot too. Hoping these work better than anything else out there.
I gotta say, the blow pop is a nice touch. They're much smaller than I expected, which is actually pretty nice. I went to remove the amazon $9.00 ones, and.. one was missing. :|. I'll get out the isopropyl and give everything a nice clean, and attach them today.

IMG_2837.jpeg

IMG_2838.jpeg

IMG_2839.jpeg

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
These weigh about nothing and the shipping charge is just out of line and sounds like excess profit. Sorry -- but I will find something else until a decent shipping charge is offered. This will be found elsewhere and for less. Give it a few more weeks.

Costs NOTHING to keep the windows up or cruise at slower speeds around my area easily, with windows down and no wind effect on normal streets.
I've notices this across a ton of car part websites. I agree it's often additional profit to advertise a lower product page price.

The performance parts industry as a whole has pretty trash e-commerce presence and customer experience.

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
Got mine today and slapped them on. I’m happy to report that they work as advertised! The form factor is great and my only complaint is that the color and finish doesn’t match the arm of the side mirror.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Received mine yesterday (I paid the $17 for shipping - do I get a store credit @Josh/AWE ? ?). They seem to be of high quality in terms of materials and production. It bothers me they aren't "piano black" like the area they will be stuck to, but much like @zrk, I don't like the carbon fiber look of similar parts. I have a set of carbon fiber diffusers for this area I never installed because I thought they looked tacky after doing a test fit and seeing a set of them installed on another car in person. I'll try and get around to installing them tonight and will post pictures.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
I've notices this across a ton of car part websites. I agree it's often additional profit to advertise a lower product page price.

The performance parts industry as a whole has pretty trash e-commerce presence and customer experience.
Not the case here. Purely configured by box dimensions. With that said, we have applied flat rate shipping on these.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
I like the AWE...but I still think these $75 ones from twisted tuning are the best. Looks OEM flush in shape and gloss black to match the mirrors. The amazon fix is kind of ghetto and looks out of place and the $200 carbon fiber ones are insane, too much money and a weird place to flex and slap carbon lol:

Coming into a vendor thread with knockoffs of our original Porsche Foiler™ design. Not cool / "cmon man!"?

We didn't go this route because it rendered wind whistle with the windows up, like the other carbon versions similar to this design on the market. We chose to not go this route and went with a bespoke design for the Supra.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
Received mine yesterday (I paid the $17 for shipping - do I get a store credit @Josh/AWE ? ?). They seem to be of high quality in terms of materials and production. It bothers me they aren't "piano black" like the area they will be stuck to, but much like @zrk, I don't like the carbon fiber look of similar parts. I have a set of carbon fiber diffusers for this area I never installed because I thought they looked tacky after doing a test fit and seeing a set of them installed on another car in person. I'll try and get around to installing them tonight and will post pictures.
Gah. I had the web team sprint into fixin' the shippin' as quickly as I could.

If you're waiting for the revised intake to release for the '21, hit me and I will make up for it some way since you sprung into action so fast once I released these. :thumbsup:

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Gah. I had the web team sprint into fixin' the shippin' as quickly as I could.

If you're waiting for the revised intake to release for the '21, hit me and I will make up for it some way since you sprung into action so fast once I released these. :thumbsup:
Yeah, I caught this thread with zero responses and ordered right way, so I just hit "refresh" at the right time, apparently. I'll hit you up before the next purchase. Thanks much!

Last edited:

sikedsyko

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2005 Z4
My AWE diffusers will be here today. Hopefully they perform significantly better than the $8 door guards I'm currently rocking that only made a small reduction.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So, I have to say, going from the amazon one to these is night and day. These work -much- better (and actually look pretty slick). I'd recommend installing using some blue painter's tape to line them up as VHB is pretty unforgiving.

I put on a long strip of blue painter's tape onto the diffuser, put them in place, cut the tape, removed adhesive backing, and lined up the diffusers to the paint, and installed them. Took 10 minutes all in.

I'm actually really impressed with how well they remove the noise from the cabin.

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Can’t wait to get mine. Ordered over the weekend and hoping to get them in before my track day Saturday!
Sponsored