Presenting the AWE Foiler™ Wind Diffuser for the GR Supra

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Expect one from me. Discount for early adopters/advanced concept testers????
unlikely from AWE. They have test cars and do toooonnnnssssss of R&D. I expect this product to work well.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, me personally, I'll sit back and allow others who bought them to later come back and chime in on how they perform and at quicker speeds.
I’ll let you know if they can ship one for less than 8 gallons of E

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Looks great, in for results!

Also agree that in the world of Amazon and discounted shipping rates through corporate logistics contracts, the cost of shipping to the customer is too steep.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
Expect one from me. Discount for early adopters/advanced concept testers????
Afraid not. They're already very competitively priced - and we do all of our R&D, including testing, here in-house. Appreciate the offer, though!

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Do these work at higher speeds such as over 100mph? I track mine and record the sessions, but trying to record interior audio is a pain due to all the wind noise.

If these work really well, I’d grab some as well if the shipping can get lowered. Definitely a lot.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
Do these work at higher speeds such as over 100mph? I track mine and record the sessions, but trying to record interior audio is a pain due to all the wind noise.

If these work really well, I’d grab some as well if the shipping can get lowered. Definitely a lot.
During testing at our air strip, we reached 130mph and they were not phased.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR
Thanks for specifying you tested them at an air strip and not a public road at those speeds ?
The airstrip all of our exhaust product videos are filmed at... I am unsure if sarcasm or not.

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
The airstrip all of our exhaust product videos are filmed at... I am unsure if sarcasm or not.
Lol, yes it was sarcasm.

Thanks for the info by the way. I have the budget friendly Amazon solution and it works up until 80mph then it starts to get bad.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Looks great, in for results!

Also agree that in the world of Amazon and discounted shipping rates through corporate logistics contracts, the cost of shipping to the customer is too steep.
These weigh about nothing and the shipping charge is just out of line and sounds like excess profit. Sorry -- but I will find something else until a decent shipping charge is offered. This will be found elsewhere and for less. Give it a few more weeks.

Costs NOTHING to keep the windows up or cruise at slower speeds around my area easily, with windows down and no wind effect on normal streets.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
These weigh about nothing and the shipping charge is just out of line and sounds like excess profit. Sorry -- but I will find something else until a decent shipping charge is offered. This will be found elsewhere and for less. Give it a few more weeks.

Costs NOTHING to keep the windows up or cruise at slower speeds around my area easily, with windows down and no wind effect on normal streets.
ive got about 6k miles on the Supra finally. with the exception of the drag strip, I don’t think a single one had the windows up.
I’m not about to buy a sports car and drive with the windows up. I’d say it costs everything to drive with the windows up.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Shipping price is almost certainly a bug. I’ve noticed a few other bugs on AWEs pricing engine on their website. It’ll get sorted.
Sponsored