Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the A90 Supra. Available now.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Any chance of a sale like this happening soon? Looking to get my hands on a Track Exhaust if someone can help me out!
Send us a text/email/pm, we'll see what we can do.

-Josh

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
@Josh/AWE I love your exhaust on my Supra, 2,5 years and still going strong!

However, I have a GR Corolla Circuit Edition on the way, and I'm naturally shopping parts. Can you give me any info on how the exhaust is coming along? Layout? Center only? Sides only? Center and sides? I hope you offer black tips like the Supra because I will definitely want those.

Thanks!

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
@Josh/AWE I love your exhaust on my Supra, 2,5 years and still going strong!

However, I have a GR Corolla Circuit Edition on the way, and I'm naturally shopping parts. Can you give me any info on how the exhaust is coming along? Layout? Center only? Sides only? Center and sides? I hope you offer black tips like the Supra because I will definitely want those.

Thanks!
Hey Danny!

Glad you are loving your system :cool:

We are currently in the middle of R&D on this project so nothing solid to share at the moment, but we will certainly be posting over in the GR Corolla forums when it is live with all of the info 🤝

You can also sign up to be notified as soon as it is available right here (if you haven't already)

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I'm 99% ready to pull the trigger on the unresonated Touring. How are people finding the ground clearance as it does look like it hangs much lower than stock?

Exactly how much lower it is and what's the weight differential compared to stock?

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I'm 99% ready to pull the trigger on the unresonated Touring. How are people finding the ground clearance as it does look like it hangs much lower than stock?

Exactly how much lower it is and what's the weight differential compared to stock?
Weight savings not that much more than stock but there is some, couple of lbs.
The exhaust looks low but it's not that low either, I have people on coilovers with no issues of rubbing.

We have these in stock and can work you a deal!

-Josh
Sponsored