Registry for those STILL WAITING for their LE Supra

Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RCF Land Cruiser Tacoma Tundra 2020 LE Supra
I may have missed it in prior posts, but is there a way to track a vehicle's location if you have the VIN #?
I haven’t figured it out. Just been trying to track mine through dealer. Mine is 22408.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Arpus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 996TT, 04 Lamborghini Gallardo, 14 Cadillac ELR
I am #1 on this registry list. The status of my car is still unknown. Over the weekend, I secured an identical Absolute Zero LE. The dealer was awesome. The car should be delivered to me this Wednesday, or Thursday, via covered truck. It will be LE #647. I calculated my original car to be roughly #296, and I am happy this one was built a few hundred units later, from a quality perspective.
I am thrilled to report that LE #647 is in my possession. I can't believe how much better I am sleeping since I got it, last Thursday. I was anxiously waiting for the previous one since the original 7/22 delivery date. It was my first thought waking up, and last thought before going to sleep!
14708.jpeg

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
I am thrilled to report that LE #647 is in my possession. I can't believe how much better I am sleeping since I got it, last Thursday. I was anxiously waiting for the previous one since the original 7/22 delivery date. It was my first thought waking up, and last thought before going to sleep!
14708.jpeg
Pic please!!

Toyotawild

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 Toyota Tundra supercharged, 03 Acura cls-6
Mine has made it by rail to 3hrs away from me. Now its on hold again and don't know why

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
My red LE just arrived but I just passed on it for a white one. The red one is available at MSRP right now. PM for salesman’s number. Great guy. #1336 of 1500

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
My red LE just arrived but I just passed on it for a white one. The red one is available at MSRP right now. PM for salesman’s number. Great guy. #1336 of 1500
It’s October and LE models still arriving to dealers. Some still haven’t. Hope everyone gets theirs before the new year

Reactions: CJ-

Toyotawild

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Everyday is painful lol. There's a new hold or something holding it up

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In case any of you still looking didn’t see this last night

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Toyotawild

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wonder if they have transported the car to complete the recalls. Anybody know? Mine sat at port in CA forever but heard rumors that they were not going to do recalls at the port
Sponsored