Remnant Performance OMEGA 65 Turbo Kit

Souriall91

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Ehhhh ebay turbo.... remember Remnant uses a China knock off garett soooo.

People need to remember this kit isn't made here its all made in China so everytime there's an issue it takes a while to make the changes and get it sorted. Everyone hates waiting but, that's what happens with overseas products. Hell, even with domestic kits, I know people waiting 6 months for a pure turbo and over 4+ months for a top mount that's made here in the US.
I got ya. I trust that it will still be good quality. They have done the work. It’s like blizzard making a video game. Everyone gets mad when it’s delayed but the final product is always great.
Good things take time. I just see a lot of complaining about a product that is being properly developed and taking a while. Every little hiccup adds weeks. It’s not a quick trip to the auto parts store. Like you said, it’s a shipment back to another country and then back to the US.
I might have been hasty in snapping back I just see a good company trying to develop a product in a sea of complaining.
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
yeah it’s actually not a joke this time, 18-21st they said.
Turns out it was a joke as it's now the 24th. We've been through this like 7x so far in this thread. I don't know how much longer the thread can take it. Maybe just stop posting dates since you have been wrong literally every time. lol.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Turns out it was a joke as it's now the 24th. We've been through this like 7x so far in this thread. I don't know how much longer the thread can take it. Maybe just stop posting dates since you have been wrong literally every time. lol.
Should be around April 8th.

Two weeks.gif

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
The testing is supposed to happen this week now they said.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Seriously man, just stop, your track record is horrible, lol.
Feel free to unfollow this thread. I’m going to keep updating the people of what’s going on in the group chats since not everyone is apart of it.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Feel free to unfollow this thread. I’m going to keep updating the people of what’s going on in the group chats since not everyone is apart of it.
lolzzzzzzzzzzz. "feel free to unfollow"

Damn, truth struck a nerve.

"I'm going to keep telling people dates that don't actually happen"

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Well get ready for more weekly postings of its been a week or 2 weeks, because it got pushed back more. No eta.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
lolzzzzzzzzzzz. "feel free to unfollow"

Damn, truth struck a nerve.

"I'm going to keep telling people dates that don't actually happen"
I'm just transmitting the updates here. Again, if it's bothering you, leave the thread.

They did some street testing today and there is a problem with the turbine housing and waste gate so they have to get those re designed now.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I'm just transmitting the updates here. Again, if it's bothering you, leave the thread.

They did some street testing today and there is a problem with the turbine housing and waste gate so they have to get those re designed now.
So… next month?

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
So… next month?
I wouldn't hold your breath for that soon. They gotta figure out the problem with the Wastegate arm shaft bore at the factory first then come up with a solution and then fix the mold. I would say months.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I wouldn't hold your breath for that soon. They gotta figure out the problem with the Wastegate arm shaft bore at the factory first then come up with a solution and then fix the mold. I would say months.
New hotside mold?

Alright, see you all again in this thread in 2024.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
New hotside mold?

Alright, see you all again in this thread in 2024.
The Wastegate arm seizes up when it gets hot so hopefully it just needs to be bored out a touch and that's it. You could be right 2024.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
The Wastegate arm seizes up when it gets hot so hopefully it just needs to be bored out a touch and that's it. You could be right 2024.
Sounds like @stormgreysupra also needs to be bored out so he doesn't get so hot, if you know what I mean...
Sponsored