Reviews are in for 2020 Supra MKV preproduction car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guff

Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, BRZ, Mini Mk1
Vehicle Showcase
What is the shoulder room like? Obviously it isn't a challenger inside, but I am very picky about my arm being too close to the door panels and too close to my passenger's arm room
It was fine as far as I remember. There was a passenger sitting next to me and it didn't feel too close. Don't remember about the door panel though.

You tell 'em bro! :rofl:

haha I swear I wasn't the only one that hit my head!

Advertisement

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
I'm glad people are saying it's as spacious as the 86 rather than a C7 or an R35. The latter 2 get too claustrophobic on long drives.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX
I'm glad people are saying it's as spacious as the 86 rather than a C7 or an R35. The latter 2 get too claustrophobic on long drives.
the C7 has decent space

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
the C7 has decent space
Decent, yes. But the layout and the narrow seats are a no for me and I'm not a huge person by any means. The 86 on the other hand has less space between the driver and passenger but some how manages to feel spacious. The only complaints I have about it is your passenger can't "manspread" without getting in the way of shifting into 5th and 6th gear lol.

Goose

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 FRS
Still watching the video. So many words that are taken from english.

How do the seats compare to the 86?

TheFalls

Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota
The guy Akira has really mastered how to get into the car without hitting his head and sliding very gracefully. :)
With his type of frame he got in rather sluggishly i wonder how other people who are twice his size will do the same?

I think the trick will be, to have the seat all the way back and slide in one swift movement.

A11b0ost

Reaction score
Car(s)
MA70 R154
Got a hair cut there and took a little off the top. :rofl: I bet it'll be more frequent with a helmet on or unless you're a small dude.

I agree, it needs a targa!

supra-open.png

2rpc6h.jpg

You'll be good as long as you don't look back. The 86 and GTR have way more space - they have rear seats. Way more trunk space as well.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement