PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Latest reviews in meme form...

441C0978-A4E9-414A-8650-8D58071F9996.jpeg
Yup...and when real DNA is apparent in a brand.

Remember folks, Nissan was barely hanging on when they decided to build an all new R35 in-house....and Toyota is the third largest car maker in the world when they decided to collaborate with BMW. Let that sink in for a second people...

FB_IMG_1484885986303.jpg

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Yup...and when real DNA is apparent in a brand:

FB_IMG_1484885986303.jpg

Remember folks, Nissan was barely hanging when they decided to build an all new R35 in-house....and Toyota is the third largest car maker in the world when they decided to collaborate with BMW. Let that sink in for a second people...
Much kudos to Nissan to make the car in house and not go begging out there like Toyota. Shows the dedication and want to actually be a sporty car company.

Why is there a Chevy in the middle of your GTR taillight pic?? Lol

Lexafer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Yup...and when real DNA is apparent in a brand:

FB_IMG_1484885986303.jpg

Remember folks, Nissan was barely hanging on when they decided to build an all new R35 in-house....and Toyota is the third largest car maker in the world when they decided to collaborate with BMW. Let that sink in for a second people...
Whats the Impala doing in there? Lol

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Much kudos to Nissan to make the car in house and not go begging out there like Toyota. Shows the dedication and want to actually be a sporty car company.

Yeah, I tried to find a pic with all gens in there....LMAO!

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none

Still not on board with V6 being in the GTR

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
Yup...and when real DNA is apparent in a brand.

FB_IMG_1484885986303.jpg
hmm, I guess we're just going to overlook the LFA that came out around the same time. ok. not saying the GTR is a bad car, but the way you put it. It's like Toyota wasn't doing anything, but they were focused on their Lexus division.

Nissan gave us another GTR. Lexus gave us a Masterpiece.

Rocky5000100

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
4Runner
I'm disappointed to hear that it's quiet enough that they need to pump in fake noise, however, I am glad to hear that the North American spec model shouldn't be so quiet. Also, and exhaust, and upgrades should fix that lack of noise right up.

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Infiniti uses a Mercedes 4 cylinder in many of their models, and no one is after them for their collaborations with the Germans
Not for their flagship vehicle.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still not on board with V6 being in the GTR
I agree, it would have been great to have a straight six...however, to what extent? If it meant borrowing a straight six from Ford, Merc, BMW, etc... then no thanks. However, the V6 is truly an evolution. Let's consider the facts shall we; huge bump in power, huge interior improvement, huge performance improvement, etc... It's purely Nissan and it's purely Japanese. Sure it's not the beauty queen the R34 was, but personally I think it looks good. It's no FT1, but neither is the MKV Supra right? We can all agree, there is zero DNA (other than the badge) that the MKV shares with it's predecessors.

Blupra

First Name
Blu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2 and Honda S2000 - both 6MT
I'm disappointed to hear that it's quiet enough that they need to pump in fake noise, however, I am glad to hear that the North American spec model shouldn't be so quiet. Also, and exhaust, and upgrades should fix that lack of noise right up.
One thing about my BMW M2 is that it has (had) the fake noise but it doesn't need it, its now coded off and it sounds great. While most of the reviews were just cookie cutter bs, I was happy to see one that mentioned the exhaust note and it has snaps and burbles on deceleration, those are very addicting sounds on my M2.

Status
Not open for further replies.