RK-Titanium driver side exhaust**NOT FOR SALE YET**

Shifty

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Tell Rob to refund you. And I’ll pay him for the exhaust and he can ship it straight to me. Don’t need a middle man for this. I’m in the market to buy right now.
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Tell Rob to refund you. And I’ll pay him for the exhaust and he can ship it straight to me. Don’t need a middle man for this. I’m in the market to buy right now.
Exactly this, why complicate things? I’m sure Rob has a list of people waiting to get this exhaust.

-RJM

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
That's not what he wanted. He was hoping to make a few bucks probably. I offered to take over the purchase from him long ago. Crickets.

Shifty

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
That's not what he wanted. He was hoping to make a few bucks probably. I offered to take over the purchase from him long ago. Crickets.
I lucked out. Kinetic had one just sitting on the shelf. Got it delivered a little over a week ago and installed next day. Sounds great! Gotta get used to the drone tho lol.

IMG_3235.jpeg

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I lucked out. Kinetic had one just sitting on the shelf. Got it delivered a little over a week ago and installed next day. Sounds great! Gotta get used to the drone tho lol.

IMG_3235.jpeg
That is awesome! Definitely lucky! 👍🏻🤘🏼
Yes, they drone. I didn't daily drive mine so wouldn't it been an issue unless I decided to drive the thing to the racetrack 🤣
Congrats, dude!

Hoyitschris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0

IMG_3235.jpeg
FOG, I see you're a man of culture

OP
OP
GoldenEye

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Big shout out to @SikkuSamra for picking up the exhaust today! Super nice guy and really smooth transaction. He was even a good sport and took a photo! Cheers brotha!

yes, I’m the big fat white guy and I fit WAY better in the M4, lol…

IMG_4583.jpeg
Sponsored