Screen protector for infotainment?

JZSupra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
When I got my car I noticed their was a slight film on the navigation screen. I decided it was better off leaving it on, until my nephew decided to peel it. However now it’s filled with bubbles, so there goes that. Does anyone know any aftermarket protector to put on it? I want to cause I know over time the screen gains scratches naturally.
Sponsored

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
You can add an iPad protector and trim it. If you aren’t good with a razor you may want to reach out to a good wrap shop and have them install and trim it.

Cornholio

First Name
Beavis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Supra Premium
I don't use mine so not really concerned with the screen protector. I use the iDrive thing. Can't see it anyway in the daytime

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Same, I only use the iDrive controller to avoid pesky finger prints - and I was used to it from my old Benz (controller only)

fireball

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90
my paint protection guy was kind enough to ask if i wanted a piece of ppf on the screen , so i put a put matte piece on and it's great as i don't get reflections now

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
If this exist I need it. There's so many bubbles in mine, I'm guessing someone at the dealer was going to take it off.

King OS

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
I'd measure the screen and just trim a piece from a screen protector from an iPad Pro for like $6 and a razor like this guy suggests.
You can add an iPad protector and trim it. If you aren’t good with a razor you may want to reach out to a good wrap shop and have them install and trim it.

Natek

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 launch
Screen protector is highly recommended, so many reports of people dropping their supras on the floor and cracking them! And ifixit did a teardown and determined it cannot be repaired

JasonO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE
Screen protector is highly recommended, so many reports of people dropping their supras on the floor and cracking them! And ifixit did a teardown and determined it cannot be repaired
Well it does have to go to Toyota, so. . .

Haros

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Two feet
I’ve had a few cars that came with it and sometimes the dealer took it off and sometimes they didn’t.
I’m thinking it’s protection for shipping and not an actual protector.

I say that because a good portion of screens are in an anti glare finish and the glossy “protector” would completely negate that.

larrymz3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just FYI I ordered this and it does NOT fit. I had to return it. :(
If you read description it says 80% coverage. When you say it didn't fit, was it too big? Width/height may be different. Also honest reviews are not that great...
Sponsored