NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Even though it doesn't really do what I want - sequential shift lights (without the numeric rev counter displayed) - I'm leaning towards the P3 just for its clean look.

Thanks but I'm still on the fence as to what I want. If I go down that path, I'll be sure to hit you up.
Of course, either way best of luck with finding a solution!
Sponsored

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
I'm surprised no one else does this, but what I do is use a Bluetooth OBD2 dongle and the torque pro app on my Android phone, then use Screen mirroring to have all of my gauges and a shift light on my infotainment screen. It's very customizable and works pretty well for me. Takes about 15 seconds to set up when I get in the car.

Slight disclaimer: you'll have to use Bimmercode and code out the safety function that prevents you from using screen mirroring while the car is moving.

Kujiwara

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra AT Stratosphere, GLI32, SVT Cobra
Even though it doesn't really do what I want - sequential shift lights (without the numeric rev counter displayed) - I'm leaning towards the P3 just for its clean look.

Thanks but I'm still on the fence as to what I want. If I go down that path, I'll be sure to hit you up.
With P3 you can set it to 500rpm before where you want to shift then you have time to react to it. The same can be said about the sequential lights

Luca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra on order!
I haven't got my car yet, but I'm thinking of using an Ecliptech Shift P2 that I've got on hand from a previous car.

Unless there an easy way to tap into an rpm signal wire, I was also looking at using a Cartek OBD signal converter to get the RPM signal from the OBD port.

Luca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra on order!
I was really happy with the Ecliptech unit. It's very customisable and the after sales service was great when I had to sort out some rpm signal issues with the old car.

On that note does anyone know how to get an RPM signal for the Supra, apart from using an OBD device?
Sponsored