Shift Lights?

Davedaveee

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GR Premium 3.0
i get white bars fill up from the bottom too wonder if that's boost?
The white bars is prolly your consumption gauge right? Like it'll show your fuel usage and compare to total average.
Sponsored

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
JB4 lights up red…
I've searched here and elsewhere online and have not been able to find a definitive answer. I've seen mention of the tachometer flash at the redline but all the videos I've watched don't seem to behave this way. Can someone please confirm if the Mark V comes with some kind of built in shift light?

Thanks!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Or any color you like. It's in the settings.
Whhhhaaaaattttt!? Please do tell more. I can read instruction manuals as well as you can turn a car so ya, I need info. What numbers = what color?

Screenshot_20220726-192239_JB4 Mobile.jpg

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Whhhhaaaaattttt!? Please do tell more. I can read instruction manuals as well as you can turn a car so ya, I need info. What numbers = what color?

Screenshot_20220726-192239_JB4 Mobile.jpg
Hex maybe? HSL/RGB? I'm not sure. The iOS version gave me some options. I'll have to re-download the JB4 app. I'll do that tomorrow.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
These light up? Surely they couldn't be too bright or noticeable? Is this a user setting? Hmm.. now I'm back to not being sure.. lol.

Nothing lights up in this video?
That video is in auto mode. You have to be in Manual mode to have the tach change and flash with RPM.

See here:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Hex maybe? HSL/RGB? I'm not sure. The iOS version gave me some options. I'll have to re-download the JB4 app. I'll do that tomorrow.
Downloading the app isn't going to help. You have to be connected to the car see the option (at least for driod users). I'll just bug @Jesse DaBears and see what he says. The interwebz is pulling up nothing useful.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
Yeah, the bars aren't too noticeable, but usually I can tell when they light up in my peripheral vision.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I had no idea my cluster did these things.. :dunno:

I'm old fashioned, I just use my ears..including my MT cars although my STI has programmable shift light.. plus the 2020 Supra to me drives faster with early shifting..

sirupytugboat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Civic
The P3 OBD gauge will do this.
This is what I'm looking for, except I'm not a big fan of the old-fashioned calculator style display. I like the display in those LED steering wheels much better, they have the newer pixel-style display. But not a fan of having buttons on the steering wheel like that. Does anybody know if anybody makes a gauge like those on the LED steering wheels, but for placement elsewhere?

Cosmok

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21’ Supra
You have to be in manual mode to see the ring of “shift lights”.