Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alaatarawneh.com
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra A91-MT
Hello All,

Just to end this thread!

the shipping spacer is not this white plastic cover shown in the image, this my 2023 GR Supra A91MT

the shipping spacer although color of it is white and plastic it is not what you see here in the image.

this is a dust cover and is part of the assembly of the suspension
IMG_4253.jpeg
Sponsored

94boosted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R MT
Four model years later and dealerships still haven't learned :mad: A little over 1000 miles but glad I took them out before the bump stops got destroyed.

xOYfApf.jpg

tFd3Lxl.jpg

Richard Truman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra Preamum
It was the same on mine. I had to take em out myself because they broke and where making a noise. I thought my struts were bad but they where just those broken spacers.
Gust got back from Dealer they wanted to charge me 87.00 dollars to remove them
They looked at it and said they have been removed ITs tricky I saw the white bump stop on the bottom spring They did not charge me ,The Toyota dealer in Delaware said this was the only Manual they have seen so forever in dealership Interseting /?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Gust got back from Dealer they wanted to charge me 87.00 dollars to remove them
They looked at it and said they have been removed ITs tricky I saw the white bump stop on the bottom spring They did not charge me ,The Toyota dealer in Delaware said this was the only Manual they have seen so forever in dealership Interseting /?
200w.gif

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
The same thing happened to some Corvette buyers of 1997+ cars. I'm sure it is not the majority, as my 2001 did not have the spacers, but every now and then someone in the C5 forum complained about a really harsh ride, and..........

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
In cases like this, the best course of action would be to reach out to Keyes Toyota right away and explain the situation. They should take responsibility for the oversight and rectify the issue at no cost to you. It's important to emphasize the inconvenience and potential safety concerns caused by their mistake, especially considering the price point of a Toyota. If you're still sorting out other aspects of your move, I had a positive experience with Three Movers when I was relocating. They provided excellent service and helped alleviate some of the stress of moving
Lol the original post was from like 4 years ago.

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
In cases like this, the best course of action would be to reach out to Keyes Toyota right away and explain the situation. They should take responsibility for the oversight and rectify the issue at no cost to you. It's important to emphasize the inconvenience and potential safety concerns caused by their mistake, especially considering the price point of a Toyota. If you're still sorting out other aspects of your move, I had a positive experience with Three Movers when I was relocating. They provided excellent service and helped alleviate some of the stress of moving

200.gif