Shipping spacers not being removed?

TheRock

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Look at @Ivan27’s post… post #67 shows you exactly what it is. I had to lift the car to allow the shock to extend so I could get my hand/arm between the wheel and fender, but it was super simple and easy to remove the spacers. Even more reason the dealerships should kick themselves in the nuts!
Sponsored

Tripjammer

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium 3.0
This car drives way better without these damn shipping spacers! I bet those people doing the Supra car reviews early on and complained about the steering and handling feel probably had cars with the shipping spacers still installed. Car also looks perfectly lowered now!

Tripjammer

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jacked up the car first time at 1700 mi… will be letting the dealer know
61D27F87-E0E1-431B-A6DC-2AC2D017ACB0.jpeg
The dealers don’t care they not even reading the service manuals and the PDI check list. If they forgot to take out the spacers they probably skipped other stuff. Yeah let them know…

You would think toyota service was top of their game at every dealership on the Supra but that’s not the case.

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The dealers don’t care they not even reading the service manuals and the PDI check list. If they forgot to take out the spacers they probably skipped other stuff. Yeah let them know…

You would think toyota service was top of their game at every dealership on the Supra but that’s not the case.
The only reason I’d tell them is for the next buyer to pay it forward if it they care enough

Tripjammer

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The only reason I’d tell them is for the next buyer to pay it forward if it they care enough
Yeah your right that’s the only reason! I am actually not giving up on my dealer gonna go through the pain the make them better so other future Supra people are not screwed. You folks just don’t know how incompetent my dealer is on the Supra but I think some of it is with my service advisor. I am about to make complaints to the overall general manager next week we will see. I don’t want to see anybody get fired because I think these people are overwhelmed and struggle bus! I met the one Supra tech they have and he seemed cool but how you only have 1 Supra cable to connect to the computer? You should have a back up? Also I understand most of the Supra dealers are out of GR Supra oil but I was able to order some from
Speed Industries so it’s out there you would think the toyota dealers would have a secret stash somewhere but no. Might just be this dealer that is real incompetent their phones and email went down too last week.

Davedaveee

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GR Premium 3.0
Yeah your right that’s the only reason! I am actually not giving up on my dealer gonna go through the pain the make them better so other future Supra people are not screwed. You folks just don’t know how incompetent my dealer is on the Supra but I think some of it is with my service advisor. I am about to make complaints to the overall general manager next week we will see. I don’t want to see anybody get fired because I think these people are overwhelmed and struggle bus! I met the one Supra tech they have and he seemed cool but how you only have 1 Supra cable to connect to the computer? You should have a back up? Also I understand most of the Supra dealers are out of GR Supra oil but I was able to order some from
Speed Industries so it’s out there you would think the toyota dealers would have a secret stash somewhere but no. Might just be this dealer that is real incompetent their phones and email went down too last week.
Yeah I made a direct complaint with the general manager after my experience.. between the headunit bricking and the shipping spacers left in my car. Just sucks, don't like complaining but this is idiotic.

TheRock

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Yeah I made a direct complaint with the general manager after my experience.. between the headunit bricking and the shipping spacers left in my car. Just sucks, don't like complaining but this is idiotic.
Did anything come of it?

waagwan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium Red, 2006 Lexus GX470
I kept hearing this plastic crunching sound when going on speed bumps.. boom there it is. I'm at 500 miles. Car is driving waaay smoother after taking these out.

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

obito

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I kept hearing this plastic crunching sound when going on speed bumps.. boom there it is. I'm at 500 miles. Car is driving waaay smoother after taking these out.
M
Glad you got your supra man
Sponsored