Sport Plus mode activated but benefits?

CafeRacerQueen

First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Not gonna spend time to find the post now, but didn't someone say there isn't even a proper tune table for sport+ on Supra?

Forget that ....
Several Bimmer forum post say the same thing: this was a good summary
groovy, then I know my ass-o-meter is still calibrated properly ;-)

I also went and turned off sport individual in the head unit display so now when I hit the sport button or the TCS button, it just does the desired action without kicking the system out of CarPlay to display selection screen for the mode change.

Finally a button just does what it’s supposed to without annoying me. I took this a step further and also turned off the warning message you also get when you use the TCS button
Sponsored

Tsuki8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 3.0 AW BM3 E50 WMI
groovy, then I know my ass-o-meter is still calibrated properly ;-)

I also went and turned off sport individual in the head unit display so now when I hit the sport button or the TCS button, it just does the desired action without kicking the system out of CarPlay to display selection screen for the mode change.

Finally a button just does what it’s supposed to without annoying me. I took this a step further and also turned off the warning message you also get when you use the TCS button
Just code the BDC and leave the headunit alone?
Also annoyed of clicking the button to cycle through

CafeRacerQueen

First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Just code the BDC and leave the headunit alone?
Also annoyed of clicking the button to cycle through
Oh where's that setting? I'd prefer not to alert the passenger before a bit of fun :)
this would be leaving the BDC module as stock, and the in the head unit turning off sport individual. Since the whole idea is that whatever is coded in the BDC is what it does, and whatever is programmed into the head unit is what it shows in the menu changes - turning it off in the head unit makes it so it just does the action without fanfare.

Since the Supra has unique tuning for everything (rather than the Z4 defaults) but also simply just comfort or sport, it’s really of no consequence to turn it off in the head unit. It will still do the action, just not let you know you did what you chose to do.
Sponsored