Suggs.OR's Nocturnal Supra Build

Kris9884

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Love the build, I'm grabbing a MKV in the coming months and live in Tigard, we'll have to meet up man!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Love the build, I'm grabbing a MKV in the coming months and live in Tigard, we'll have to meet up man!
Thanks! When you do follow @supra_sessions on IG for a large group in the PNW. They try to organize at least one meet up a month.

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Super happy with how the sea sucker roof rack and thule box turned out. Going to get the box wrapped soon.

Attachments

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just booked my first track day and will be coming up June 1st. New tires are being put on my OEM wheels so that I dont have to use my work wheels. All the combination of excitement and nervousness.

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
My black Nocturnal Supra. Recently purchased it and immediately modded the exterior and some bolt on. Just wish I knew about the tuning situation. Would have purchased a 20.
photo_2021-04-28_22-20-23.jpg
photo_2021-04-28_22-20-17.jpg
photo_2021-04-28_22-20-12.jpg
photo_2021-04-28_22-20-03.jpg
nice wheels and tire setup! What are the specs? I’m trying to decide which way to go. Thanks

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
nice wheels and tire setup! What are the specs? I’m trying to decide which way to go. Thanks
Hey guys. I would appreciate it if we kept this thread focused on my supra build. There are plenty of other threads to talk about all of this stuff. Thanks!

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Hey guys. I would appreciate it if we kept this thread focused on my supra build. There are plenty of other threads to talk about all of this stuff. Thanks!
You’re right sorry!!!!

@ BMWYOTA start your own thread ??

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Dropped the supra off today to get the Ings+1 fenders and side skirts on. Should have the car back mid next week.
post photos with the fenders! It is something I def want to do down the road. How is the noise with the roof box, I am never getting one lol, but just curious, looks so cool on the car, just dont need it haha.

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
post photos with the fenders! It is something I def want to do down the road. How is the noise with the roof box, I am never getting one lol, but just curious, looks so cool on the car, just dont need it haha.
I will take all the photos of the fenders. I am very nervous about how it will all turn out.

No issues really with the roof box. It rattles a little bit but that's normal for a roof box.

OP
OP
Suggs.OR

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
First fit for the fenders and side skirts are on. Very mixed feelings right now. Extremely happy with them overall. Body shop has to unfortunately fix some corners from the fiberglass mold and get the fitment on the front fenders better since they are not exactly wanting to fit great. This isn't anything new to custom fiberglass body worn but it has me Extremely nervous. Luckily though I think all these issues are going to be small enough that they won't be noticeable unless you're specifically looking for them. We will see how it turns out finished later this week.
Sponsored

Attachments