OP
OP
Sunstorm

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Yaris, A90 Edition Supra
I've got mine booked in at Litchfield on 14th to have the stock tune put back on.
I'm waiting on my local Toyota dealership to get back to me with some dates for me to get that booked in.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sunstorm

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Litchfield took the tune off last week and I've got it booked in with my local Toyota to be done on Wednesday. It's their first one, so hopefully it's a simple job they can just follow instructions on.

J_Orr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra Mk5, Nissan S14, Fiesta ST150, Peugeot 205 STDT
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone got a decat? I just know if I take the tune off, then take it in with the engine light on questions will be asked haha.

OP
OP
Sunstorm

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Has anyone got a decat? I just know if I take the tune off, then take it in with the engine light on questions will be asked haha.
My Milltek exhaust is OPF back, so I haven't had to worry about it myself, but that's a good point. Did you keep the cat they took off and could get a local garage to stick it back on for the recall?

J_Orr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra Mk5, Nissan S14, Fiesta ST150, Peugeot 205 STDT
Vehicle Showcase
My Milltek exhaust is OPF back, so I haven't had to worry about it myself, but that's a good point. Did you keep the cat they took off and could get a local garage to stick it back on for the recall?
I still have it yeah. I mean I did it myself anyway, but can I be bothered is the question..!

colinjsupra

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota supra pro
Mine happening today at rrg Salford, should be done by 4pm I hope
salford rrg completed my recall today ok, needed to reply some car vehicle settings again and awaiting connected services to activate again, told wait 24hrs. need to check all ok tomorrow morning drive

Dancam73

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra Pro 3.0
...had mine done on Monday, Steven Eagell Colchester. I noticed however that the Vacuum Pump has been part of the recall. Anyone else??

16348427785036875463218774824528.jpg

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 G42 M240i
...had mine done on Monday, Steven Eagell Colchester. I noticed however that the Vacuum Pump has been part of the recall. Anyone else??

16348427785036875463218774824528.jpg
When i called up to book the appointment the agent on the phone mentioned this part. But the recall letter never mentioned it.

OP
OP
Sunstorm

Sunstorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Collected mine earlier and from what I understand the fault can cause an issue with the vacuum pump and as part of the recall they check to see if it's been damaged already. If not, then it's just the ECU update that would stop it from happening.

Not noticed anything else with mine, but i'm keen to get it mapped back, so will be speaking to Litchfield to get it booked in to have it reapplied.

Interestingly they said they didn't give it a wash because of the wrap. I had to tell him it was official Toyota paint not a wrap. This was the same Toyota dealer I got it from.

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 G42 M240i
Had mine done, Took them a few hours to do.
Nothing bad to report, just a few things needed setting up again and lost a few bimmercode options.
Nothing noticeable in driving differences, I also already had the Carplay full screen update done elsewhere beforehand.

Can't comment on the Tuning side as I have it stock.
Sponsored