Supra Coding Step By Step

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium (Downshift Blue)
What would you change the startup screen to??
Hey CarGuy! Did you find the splash screen for the Supra? I did as you did and tried the Alpina splash but hated it and, of course, couldn't find the "Supra" option so reverted to a full backup. Then I was able to find it again. After backup, I think the displayed check-mark read "not specified" but it turned out to be the right one.

I'm thinking of renaming the saved backups...to use something more descriptive than just the time/date. I'm pretty sure the app doesn't much care about the names of the backups. It really should be an option in the app to improve the user-friendliness.
Sponsored

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
Finally got to play with BimmerCode. Turned off the fake engine sounds and wow. Iā€™m amazed how much noise was coming through the speakers. I can now enjoy the sound system, which is not so bad. The ride is quieter but bumped up the fart noises on bm3 so I can enjoy them still.

shownfu

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I bought the Veepeak module. When I tried to access the BCD section to set Sport mode as default and adjust mirror tilt it says the device I'm using doesn't support it.

Anyone have a Veepeak and have the same issue? I'm about to return it for a mx+ unit but wanted to ask before I did that.

Kaizen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Just did this mod thanks to @CarGuy11 man what a big difference. Audio is a lot better and no worries with the start/stop button anymore. The natural sound of the engine takes me back to older cars that didn't have fake sound through the speakers.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Is there a cable that connects the iPhone to obd2 that could work too? Some of these codings are hard to sit through for a while when it's 100 degrees out.

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is there a cable that connects the iPhone to obd2 that could work too? Some of these codings are hard to sit through for a while when it's 100 degrees out.
Not to my knowledge. You need to monitor the changes in coding in the event something happens.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Not to my knowledge. You need to monitor the changes in coding in the event something happens.
I was thinking more along the lines of quicker coding.

Has anyone started a shareable sheet where all the things we can program are inputed for all to see and edit similar to how carguy11 had made an excel sheet?

akasonny

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was thinking more along the lines of quicker coding.

Has anyone started a shareable sheet where all the things we can program are inputed for all to see and edit similar to how carguy11 had made an excel sheet?
Thatā€™d be a tall order as there are thousands of codes I wish someone had but so much of the coding (expert mode) would first need to be translated from German.

I talked with the BimmerCode people but theyā€™re slow on the Supra because they havenā€™t had access to one.

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Used bimmercode today to remove ASD and turn off start stop, plus the rolls Royce chime cos why not

Is there a coding option for auto handbrake when opening the door after parking?

Cruzinbill

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Supra

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)

Cruzinbill

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten Supra
Did it improve speed by much?
I havenā€™t tried with Bluetooth modules since they seemed really slow in any videos I watched, itā€™s less than a min with this when I used it, seemed like 10-15 seconds but I didnā€™t time it.