Supra Coding Step By Step

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I mean you don't need to code anything. There's an option in the cars settings to have them fold in when you lock the car.

Unless you just don't want to lock your car. Then idk.
Do you know where in the settings exactly?
Sponsored

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Does anyone know if their is a way to code out the lock and unlock sound via bimmer code, or OBDLink?

A90.C

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2015 BMW 335i
So it’s def possible, at least on F series BMW cause I remember playing with it before. Not sure if it’s available for the Supra tho but what you’re looking is two things:

1) head unit > acoustical confirmation > inactive.

2) roof function center/alarm system > acoustical lock/unlock confirmation > inactive

edit: using Bimmercode

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So it’s def possible, at least on F series BMW cause I remember playing with it before. Not sure if it’s available for the Supra tho but what you’re looking is two things:

2) roof function center/alarm system > acoustical lock/unlock confirmation > inactive

Thanks dude ill try it out here in a bit

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E
Does anyone know if their is a way to code out the lock and unlock sound via bimmer code, or OBDLink?
Its part of the default coding options in Bimmercode. No need for expert coding.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
You can also change the volume and duration of the beep in case all you want to do is make it no longer pierce your eardrums in a confined space.

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

I was able to adjust the setting in the head unit category but the “Roof function” category is greyed out for me. When choosing a vehicle in bimmercode are you guys using bmw z4 or supra?

D78B8D54-60AD-4B21-97F2-CA3381907579.png

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
I was able to adjust the setting in the head unit category but the “Roof function” category is greyed out for me. When choosing a vehicle in bimmercode are you guys using bmw z4 or supra?

D78B8D54-60AD-4B21-97F2-CA3381907579.png
I think it also matters which ODB reader you're using. Some readers can't access Roof Function Center.

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I think it also matters which ODB reader you're using. Some reader can't access Roof Function Center.
Im using the “OBDLink MX+“…hopefully I dont gotta buy another one to only adjust this setting 😭
Sponsored