Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
How are these installed?
It replaces the toyota badge so you have to remove that first. For that you have to uninstall the airbag. It is a good opportunity to combine this install with our leather airbag covers.

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
Can you guys make a more plush center arm rest? Its pretty painful/uncomfortable on long trips.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Can you guys make a more plush center arm rest? Its pretty painful/uncomfortable on long trips.
Thatā€™s something an upholstery shop could do better than us. But thank you for your suggestion.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
@stormgreysupra will you in the future be making a "S" emblem/badge for the engine cover?
tomorrow we will test if the steering wheel badges fit in the engine cover. If not then itā€™s something we will make in the future to complete the Toyota to Supra logo makeover set.

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
Dude I think about this everytime I make long trips. I have to consciously pick up my arms because I feel like my elbows are gonna make permanent dents in the door/center rest soft touch areas after awhile. Its a small gripe but damn it gets uncomfortable sometimes.

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
Awaiting a completed taillight postā€¦.and then lead time on actual production and pricing. Very interested in them

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Awaiting a completed taillight postā€¦.and then lead time on actual production and pricing. Very interested in them
Mold should be done this month. I will document the entire process for testing.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
@stormgreysupra will you in the future be making a "S" emblem/badge for the engine cover?
itā€™s significantly smaller than the engine cover badge so we will have to make a separate badge for that.

0885e439cffa70d05fd4123dac96d775.jpeg

NZ-Supra

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A90 Supra 2020 BMW M340i Xdrive
Thatā€™s something an upholstery shop could do better than us. But thank you for your suggestion.
Instead of making a more plush arm rest, are you keen on making a ā€œcup holder deleteā€ something that can fill the cup holders. So the elbow doesnā€™t rest in the cup holder. Itā€™s more of an issue for the manuals out there!!

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Instead of making a more plush arm rest, are you keen on making a ā€œcup holder deleteā€ something that can fill the cup holders. So the elbow doesnā€™t rest in the cup holder. Itā€™s more of an issue for the manuals out there!!
Yes, thatā€™s something we had suggested from other people as well. We added that to our list.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
just found out that Toyota already makes it as a GR product so we wonā€™t need to do it.

IMG_3722.png

dBunny

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
itā€™s significantly smaller than the engine cover badge so we will have to make a separate badge for that.

0885e439cffa70d05fd4123dac96d775.jpeg
Amazing how big the engine cover badge is. I'm looking forward to the S badge when you make one.
Sponsored