Supra facelift discussion thread

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I don't think a refresh is coming any more.. maybe some exterior attachments like the A91CF stuff for example different funky color schemes, but too late in the game to offer a facelift unless Toyota decides to extend this gen a couple more years?

The MT variant is a big investment already..

But I usually don't know what I'm talking about so, ..what was I talking about? :crazy:
Sponsored

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
People need to stop comparing this to A80's lifecycle. 6 to 7 years is typical of past BMW Zs. Also, normally a facelift happens towards the end of the car's lifecycle. We still have like 3 years to go lol.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
I imagine the style will stay the same they may add targa version but unlikely

C-Pike

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
BMW LCI usually happens after 4 years on the market. So if it happens, it will be the 2024 model year.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I imagine the style will stay the same they may add targa version but unlikely
Don't you dare do that to my heart. I would kill for a (factory) targa version of this car.

...and yeah, my personal opinion is this car's lifecycle will end before any major facelift.

I hope to see more GR versions of Toyota's own (non-partnership) cars. Call me nuts, but give me a 400hp AWD GR Camry. I'd buy that to get groceries and drive the kids around. Letting them take a crack at the Tacoma would probably be both amazing an hilarious.

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0L Premium, buncha Miatas, others....
I hope to see more GR versions of Toyota's own (non-partnership) cars. Call me nuts, but give me a 400hp AWD GR Camry. I'd buy that to get groceries and drive the kids around. Letting them take a crack at the Tacoma would probably be both amazing an hilarious.
Aww yeah. I'd trade both my Camrys for that :D

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Don't you dare do that to my heart. I would kill for a (factory) targa version of this car.

...and yeah, my personal opinion is this car's lifecycle will end before any major facelift.

FUCKING YES. I've been saying this for literally forever.

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
maybe some exterior attachments like the A91CF stuff for example
Was a little disappointed they didn't carry the CF into the 2023 MT Special Edition. I remember the A91 guys having their carbon spoilers backordered into oblivion to the point where they didn't even come on the cars. I wonder is supply issues is the reason for not keeping the A91CF's aero too then.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver

Me too mate I'd like a targa top version for when trade in comes but damn their own GR versions are so cool the recent GR corrola got me interested

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
https://www.motor1.com/news/597564/bmw-z4-m40i-manual-gearbox/

BMW will allegedly add the six-speed manual to the Z4 M40i when it updates the model lineup later this year. The coupe will also receive a mild styling refresh, which will begin arriving in the US in 2023, and that should include the manual gearbox. The US could be the Z4ā€™s only market where BMW equips it with a manual gearbox.