24, engineer in the natural gas field.

I should have bought a house instead
Sponsored

ApexMissingApe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra (sold), BMW M550i, G8 GXP
36 here, too! But I have the hairline of a man thatโ€™s much more advanced in age.

Can I check two boxes?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
18 years old. Not sure if I am the youngest here, probably not to be honest. I have been hugely involved in reselling for the past 4 years now, and I am blessed to say that it has allowed me to be able to purchase this car on my own without the assistance of my parents. They of course helped me along the way guiding me with credit, managing my money, and of course investing properly before making a dumb purchase such as this. My mom was 100% against it, but I'm very glad I pulled the trigger. This car is like my baby, makes me smile each time I open up the garage.
you are now the youngest haha! I got the car when I was 18!

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
you are now the youngest haha! I got the car when I was 18!
Damn, that's cool. Really respect your hustle, doing big things at 19. Getting a place is my next goal, probably should've done that first tbh, but oh well.

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92' BNR32 * 20'a90 Supra - SOLD
I had L5-S1 surgery 6 years ago. Turning 50 next month.

The surgery didn't help much with pain and mobility, even after seeing chiropractors and physical therapists for months afterwards.

Took my aunt's advice and started Pilates. After a year, I already felt better and more flexible than I did in my 20s!
Really?! I'm going to look in to that then! I noticed your location as DFW...I actually lived in DFW from 2015-2019. I had most of my back stuff handled in Plano @ Texas Back Institute. Loved my surgeon amazing human being.

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
This thread progressed nicely. I'm always intrigued by how the "back in my day" stories will continue throughout time. This is the first time I'm in a position where I can look up my own punkass teenager posts from various internet forums circa the early 2000s and see how the "old" members reacted. I was such a douchenozzle.

So to all you young whippersnappers out there......Back In My Day:

- Friends borrowed Compact Discs (CDs) and they usually scratched them. So, getting them back was a disappointment. Your favorite music was never the same again unless you spent another $16 on a new CD.
- You had to call restaurants to order takeout/delivery. You needed to make sure you had actual cash to pay.
- Most car people my age were infatuated with the word "Altezza" for some reason.

illicit

First Name
๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค
Threads
Reaction score
๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ด๐“ƒ๐’พโ„ด๏ผŒ ๐’ฏ๐’ณ
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š ๐€๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ (nocturnal black)
36 Here.

I got my license when I was 15 in Illinois. Farm land in the middle of nowhere. Permitted at 14.
36. ??

Reactions: zrk

illicit

First Name
๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค
Threads
Reaction score
๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ด๐“ƒ๐’พโ„ด๏ผŒ ๐’ฏ๐’ณ
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š ๐€๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ (nocturnal black)
This thread progressed nicely. I'm always intrigued by how the "back in my day" stories will continue throughout time. This is the first time I'm in a position where I can look up my own punkass teenager posts from various internet forums circa the early 2000s and see how the "old" members reacted. I was such a douchenozzle.

So to all you young whippersnappers out there......Back In My Day:

- Friends borrowed Compact Discs (CDs) and they usually scratched them. So, getting them back was a disappointment. Your favorite music was never the same again unless you spent another $16 on a new CD.
- You had to call restaurants to order takeout/delivery. You needed to make sure you had actual cash to pay.
- Most car people my age were infatuated with the word "Altezza" for some reason.
Damn CDโ€™s!?! I read about those in a book once!! Haha jk I had a book full of cds and nobody ever borrowed them cuz they never left my car

MKVDad69

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
52...picked up my 3.0 on May 1st after a year of thinking about it. My other car is 2019 CTR.

Came from Zs back in the day. Had an 81' 280 ZX and two different '85 300 ZXs but had always wanted a MKIV Supra.

wheeliedub

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
32. I spend most of my time traveling with a military supplier offering defense services and wanted something to build while Iโ€™m gone. Itโ€™s always nice coming home to a different setup.

Came from owning a 2015 STi (gave up on it because it cost way to much just to get it to low 10s reliably), before that was a built SRT4 that made about 700whp (hated FWD lol), 1987 300zx (fun car, but a pita to wrench on). I love the Supra, it checks all the boxes I was looking for and keeps me asking for more. Now if I could just decide on a daily, I will be content. Might pull the trigger on a Tesla and call it a day

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Why wouldn't I bump my own thread? I'm a forum whore, after all.