Supra Floor Mats

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
You can get those 3D MAXpider Supra custom mats on Amazon. I got mine on a day the price was reduced to $83.83.
Any issues with that textured surface trapping dirt and being hard to clean?
Sponsored

Jay2004

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Any issues with that textured surface trapping dirt and being hard to clean?
None. I use a pressure washer and it comes right off. It also helps sometimes if you step on something slippery that your foot won't slide around too much on the mat.

arceec014

First Name
Arcee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 GR Supra
Sorry for the late response. I havenā€™t been getting notified for some reason. But, for the z4 mat supra logos, I made them myself and you wonā€™t find them anywhere else online. I can probably sell some to those who want them. Just dm me. Thanks.

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry for the late response. I havenā€™t been getting notified for some reason. But, for the z4 mat supra logos, I made them myself and you wonā€™t find them anywhere else online. I can probably sell some to those who want them. Just dm me. Thanks.
Thanks! I have been thinking of actually ordering some from a sticker vendor I found that makes raised dome items, but I have to order like 15 or 20 of them. Judging from the inquiries, I might go ahead and send in some rubbings for dimensions and have them made up.

SunbirdGTO

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 1986 Mitsubishi Starion
PMed you. Very interested!

Doctorbluebox

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra Pro Mk5
https://www.weathertech.com/toyota/2020/supra/floorliner-digitalfit/

I'd be shocked if anyone anywhere had anything negative to say about Weathertech. I WISH they would sell floor mats for my 93.5 Supra
Unfortunately, Weathertech do not produce mats/Floor liners for RHD Supra Mk5. Here is the reply that I received to my email:

Thank you for contacting WeatherTech.
Unfortunately, we do not have the right-hand drive Floor liners available for the Supra 2021. However, you can help make this product a priority for our product development team by submitting a product request form through our website here: https://www.weathertecheurope.com/uk/service/product-updates/

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately, Weathertech do not produce mats/Floor liners for RHD Supra Mk5. Here is the reply that I received to my email:

Thank you for contacting WeatherTech.
Unfortunately, we do not have the right-hand drive Floor liners available for the Supra 2021. However, you can help make this product a priority for our product development team by submitting a product request form through our website here: https://www.weathertecheurope.com/uk/service/product-updates/
It really shouldn't be hard for them if you think about it, it's just mirrior images.

Ground Beef

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50S Hybrid
PM'ed you...I think...there is only a 'Start Conversation' option, I assume that's the same as PM, DM, etc...lol

I swear, I'm not a boomer. lol.

mk5nitro

First Name
Tushar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Dmed you. Please check inbox.

MRT2

First Name
Titu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 CF Phantom, Honda Element, JKUR

Attachments

PhantomPurple

First Name
Brandon