Take a look at the interior of the 2020 Supra

How many stars would you give Toyota on the interior? (1 being lowest & 5 being highest.)

• Total voters

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
Lol if you really think the "base" C8 is going to be $169k, you're crazy lol. The person who leaked that information has already confirmed that the 169k would be for the top tier/ZR1 C8. So yes, i'm comparing a car that's $49,000 to an American made car that'll probably end up being $65,000. My gripe isn't with materials or even the tech. it's the fact that the Supra interior is totally uninspiring and boring lol
Pretty sure that wasn't what he said. There might be a cheaper base version, but it doesn't sound like it will be under $100k.

$169,900 is a go,

if your in the "under 100k" camp, you will be disappointed.
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum...on/4207277-169-900-final-price-confirmed.html
Sponsored

Last edited:

tha7osavage

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Here, check this out. He'll break it down for you. He states that the 169K will be for the middle variant, but even at that I still have a hard time believing that GM would almost double the cost of the C8 from the C7 just for a Grand Sport type model. He doesn't know what the Base will cost, so it's all still speculation at this point.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum...640-interior-uncovered-11.html#post1598669776

Mods, sorry if we're derailing the thread. Just making a point :thumbsup:

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
Here, check this out. He'll break it down for you. He states that the 169K will be for the middle variant, but even at that I still have a hard time believing that GM would almost double the cost of the C8 from the C7 just for a Grand Sport type model. He doesn't know what the Base will cost, so it's all still speculation at this point.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum...640-interior-uncovered-11.html#post1598669776

Mods, sorry if we're derailing the thread. Just making a point :thumbsup:
Ok, we'll know for sure in just a few days.

waleed

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'15 IS 350 F-Sport, '14 Accord Coupe V6
Very sporty and premium looking interior, it has a Lexus vibe to it.

However, that tweeter placement on the door looks like an afterthought....

mas921

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Several RWD's
That center control and gear lever just looks so BMW. I wish it would have been more spartan and focused on race like the S2000 cockpit. It just doesn't scream Japanese Sport to me, feels german (cause it is) :)
Do you realize that the gear, the whole gear assembly, was German in the A80 right? LOL.

Ursicles

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Skoda Vrs 245
Looks like a poor BMW replica.

This is really becoming a parts bin special :(

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
Welcome and good morning to all those freshly registered Trolls! Looks like BMW? Uses BMW parts? Boring steering wheel?

Yes, that’s right in all points. But actually nothing new. We all knew this since month. So please don’t be that much surprised.

After all I like what I see. But those pics are too bad to give a real life impression. Just one day till official pics. Just 6 days till I will sit inside getting a hard one. :cool:
Sponsored