Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
@A70TTR would you agree with this?
>Toyota says they need 500 million for a manual
>Toyota sells the GR-SS for $1M
>Toyota does 500 units
mutually exclusive items that have nothing to do with each other in that particular way.

Should I quit dreaming of a 400+HP Supra stock from Toyota? ;)
No.

OP
OP

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Not my area of expertise unfortunately. Until you mentioned it, I had no idea there was even such a thing as an online reservation for the A90.

Last edited:

tfoxyr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
suzuki swift sport
do you think BMW should go back to the halo lights?
dude that was maybe the most random question in here , there is a forum section dedicated to other cars besides the supra and then there is the the bmw forum that you will surely get a better taste of what people believe for the new bmw design language.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
dude that was maybe the most random question in here , there is a forum section dedicated to other cars besides the supra and then there is the the bmw forum that you will surely get a better taste of what people believe for the new bmw design language.

I thought it was me asking paper or plastic lol

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
you spammed 1 time , while 1/2 of the time i get random notifications from some1 is from this dude . Everyone has silly and random questions but at this point it felt a bit too much that's all.
Nah, it was just to break the monotony and also I think it was during a tense time so it was more of a reset the mood question cause it was out the blue.

I have no more questions to ask and won't comment on the thread unless a response is warranted or to help get it back on track if the mods are away. :)

Can't wait for the reveal

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
you spammed 1 time , while 1/2 of the time i get random notifications from some1 is from this dude . Everyone has silly and random questions but at this point it felt a bit too much that's all.
Yeah its really getting old. I think we have another "aeronSUPRAco case" on our hands, although not as bad. Young kid that just post random crap throughout the forums.

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
If not the S58, does the B58 in the A90 have any relation to the inline 6 plug-in hybrid coming to the 7 series and x5 and 45e models?

EU specs put that car at 394hp and 440 ft/lbs would put the car around 440hp in the US.

BMW does not denote the inline 6 associated with the 45e models but I believe it is safe to assume it isnt much different than the B58 considering their modular engine architecture.
Sponsored