The LandCruisers are shipping!

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Maybe its because I haven't seen them in person, but they look like cheap toys to me stock for some reason. And kind of remind me of the square body Jeep Liberty's. I'm sure they will look a lot better with a small lift and bigger tires. The aftermarket community should be strong for them. So maybe my opinion will change. I'd prefer a current gen 4Runner over this at the moment.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 11.33.41ā€ÆAM.png

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
More monster sized vehicles for clueless npcā€™s to operate, greatā€¦

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX-8, '23 BRZ, '24 3.0 MT
How is this about Supras?
The A100 next gen Supra will be built on the same Toyota New Global Architecture body on frame TNGA-F platform. Without the shared costs of the body on frame architecture of the Land Cruiser, the A100 Supra would not be financially feasible (i.e. the A90 partnership with BMW). This will provide Supra customers with a larger overall interior cabin to fit their families of 5 and a reduction of owner/reviewer complaints about concussions from the ingress/egress of the A90 Supra's low sports car roof. The public has been clamoring for these upgrades ever since the launch of the A90 and loves family fucking SUVs.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
The A100 next gen Supra will be built on the same Toyota New Global Architecture body on frame TNGA-F platform. Without the shared costs of the body on frame architecture of the Land Cruiser, the A100 Supra would not be financially feasible (i.e. the A90 partnership with BMW). This will provide Supra customers with a larger overall interior cabin to fit their families of 5 and a reduction of owner/reviewer complaints about concussions from the ingress/egress of the A90 Supra's low sports car roof. The public has been clamoring for these upgrades ever since the launch of the A90 and loves family fucking SUVs.
Iā€™d love to drop a B58 in my old Land Cruiser!

Kennith82

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Wouldn't doubt it's crossed Toyota's mind to turn the Supra into a 'sports" crossover.

1707828774904.png

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner