• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

The official ask zrk anything thread

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
In Prismatics catalog of colors what's the best match for the Blitz Strut Bar or red calipers?

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
@zrk is the JB4 worth it over the JB+ on the standard setting? Love the car with downpipe and JB+. Worth it going JB4?

rowdy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Renaissance Red 2.0 A90 Supra 3.0L
this is my first car i’m modding and have seen sooo many different things regarding rims so I thought I would ask. what rim size do you think would be the most optimal to run on this car 18s, 19s, or 20s for daily driving and some spirited runs on the street?

Last edited:

D K

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 TG
@zrk is the JB4 worth it over the JB+ on the standard setting? Love the car with downpipe and JB+. Worth it going JB4?
If you want a bit more potential to get more of a custom tune experience, then yes.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I have the JB+ and maybe adding a DP how do you like it and are you catted ???
It’s great! I did them at the same time honestly and it made a big difference. Throttle is absolutely jerky and not smooth, but a lot more power.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
If you want a bit more potential to get more of a custom tune experience, then yes.
A bit more potential? So you’re saying they do the exact same thing unless I add more? Or the same thing until custom tune? I love the JB+ power, throttle just feels weird/jerky sometimes.

3TMagnetMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium
It’s great! I did them at the same time honestly and it made a big difference. Throttle is absolutely jerky and not smooth, but a lot more power.
Have you done any track day events with this combo ??? Any check engine light or limp mode??

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Have you done any track day events with this combo ??? Any check engine light or limp mode??
No track. CEL for I take manifold pressure which BMS said can happen. Cleared the code and hasn’t come back.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
this is my first car i’m modding and have seen sooo many different things regarding rims so I thought I would ask. what rim size do you think would be the most optimal to run on this car 18s, 19s, or 20s for daily driving and some spirited runs on the street?
19s all day.

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
I’m using BM3 -
Which map do you think will show more timing with E40 gas?

1) Flex fuel ACN91 multimap
2) E30 standalone map
Why wouldn't you use the Flex 93 multimap? You have more octane than 93 fuel with E40. Just don't use the map if you're only putting ACN91 in the tank.
Sponsored