• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

The official ask zrk anything thread

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Hello zack, how are you doing. Just wanted to ask a quick question about fuel-it flex fuel sensor. There is a dude selling one locally, but he's got the Bluetooth kit. Does it work with BM3 or do I need to get the CANbus?
Sponsored

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Hello zack, how are you doing. Just wanted to ask a quick question about fuel-it flex fuel sensor. There is a dude selling one locally, but he's got the Bluetooth kit. Does it work with BM3 or do I need to get the CANbus?
needs to be CANBUS. all flash platforms are on CANBUS communication these days for the supra

apatel471

First Name
Ankit
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Hi @zrk what fuse controls the button/switchgear backlighting in the cabin?

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
@zrk Hey Zach. Looking for a Meth PI system for a EOS mani. Who does the best custom work.
On BM3 but have a clone and could switch to ecutec

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Morning ZacK! How much protein should I eat if I’m not working out?

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
Curious if you or anyone else knows if there are other things that you can bring up in the instrument cluster like I've seen on a few other BMW videos showing like engine/trans temps etc or if that spot to the right of the tach is just empty darkness.

PS: drove the car to work today cause we will be having a few mid to low 40 degree days, then shit weather again for a month it looks like 😑

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hi @zrk what fuse controls the button/switchgear backlighting in the cabin?
I am not sure.

@zrk Hey Zach. Looking for a Meth PI system for a EOS mani. Who does the best custom work.
On BM3 but have a clone and could switch to ecutec
Just do a standard Snow kit with a nozzle injector. Easy peasy.

Morning ZacK! How much protein should I eat if I’m not working out?
All of it, obviously.

Curious if you or anyone else knows if there are other things that you can bring up in the instrument cluster like I've seen on a few other BMW videos showing like engine/trans temps etc or if that spot to the right of the tach is just empty darkness.

PS: drove the car to work today cause we will be having a few mid to low 40 degree days, then shit weather again for a month it looks like 😑
There aren't, really. There is a secret menu you can get to with temps, but you have to bring it up each time, and it's a bit of a pain. Best to just use some external dash board.

teal.supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Supra
I’m just now looking at this thread, and realize that my texts to you are basically an extension of it, and I am sorry 😂

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
I am not sure.

Just do a standard Snow kit with a nozzle injector. Easy peasy.

All of it, obviously.

There aren't, really. There is a secret menu you can get to with temps, but you have to bring it up each time, and it's a bit of a pain. Best to just use some external dash board.
How do you go about accessing that menu? I thought it was just holding one of the buttons on the wheel or the switch for the trip reset/menu on that bottom right corner but on my way to work this morning I held that one down and menu button down for a fair amount of time and nothing happened.

I'll try finding a video on it.

Side note, the only things I still need to order for the car now are some spacers for the wheels which I haven't decided what I want to go with for front and rear and stick with lug bolts or go studs yet or the size of the spacers (going to be on stock wheels for a bit yet) and then I was leaning toward boost logic exhaust with valves. Not doing a downpipe for a while as I'm going to stick with warranty for awhile and have a 10yr

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
How do you go about accessing that menu? I thought it was just holding one of the buttons on the wheel or the switch for the trip reset/menu on that bottom right corner but on my way to work this morning I held that one down and menu button down for a fair amount of time and nothing happened.

I'll try finding a video on it.

Side note, the only things I still need to order for the car now are some spacers for the wheels which I haven't decided what I want to go with for front and rear and stick with lug bolts or go studs yet or the size of the spacers (going to be on stock wheels for a bit yet) and then I was leaning toward boost logic exhaust with valves. Not doing a downpipe for a while as I'm going to stick with warranty for awhile and have a 10yr

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Hope you're doing well zrk.

My car is on mhd stage 2 ots and xhp stage 3. Can I launch it worry free with 275 or 305 ps4s tires?

What should I tap into to power a powercell dashcam battery pack?

Thanks in advance