THIS Is the Manual Toyota Supra [Official Release]

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm pretty sure pricing should be released in the summer (i.e. more or less a month away) because there's two things to note:

- SOP of manual GR Supra in Magna Steyr will be in July.

- The manual GR Supra will be in dealers in October with the GR Corolla and the Crown.
Incorrect on the manual Supra, GR Corolla will be very late deliveries this year for early orders. There is no allocations available to the dealer at all anywhere. Car is announced, pricing has not been yet announced. Early orders have a very slim chance of landing this year. No allocations=no cars on ground. Supra orders are taking 6 months right now or more.

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'll be honest I very much dislike those who just make things up or give weird guesses on exactly what release dates are and act like they know what they are talking about when they are 1000% wrong

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
I'll be honest I very much dislike those who just make things up or give weird guesses on exactly what release dates are and act like they know what they are talking about when they are 1000% wrong
I get it. Would you mind clarifying where you are getting your info from so we can distinguish fact from speculation?

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Direct....from?

I'm assuming you work at a dealership or for the manufacturer. You don't need to disclose who but it would be interesting to know if this SETF confirmed information or not, and dealer or manufacturer confirmed?

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Direct....from?

I'm assuming you work at a dealership or for the manufacturer. You don't need to disclose who but it would be interesting to know if this SETF confirmed information or not, and dealer or manufacturer confirmed?
The car that you probably see this year will be GR Corolla if allocations come out as expected. Though with production time delays delivery for everything could be early next to very late this year.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Good thing you’re not on the Corolla GR forum. You’d go actually insane. They closed one of the threads because of how bad it got.

OP
OP
Guff

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Good thing you’re not on the Corolla GR forum. You’d go actually insane. They closed one of the threads because of how bad it got.
You should have seen the same Price Speculation threads on here back in 2018/19 lol. When there's no information, people's imaginations run wild 😂

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
Incorrect on the manual Supra, GR Corolla will be very late deliveries this year for early orders. There is no allocations available to the dealer at all anywhere. Car is announced, pricing has not been yet announced. Early orders have a very slim chance of landing this year. No allocations=no cars on ground. Supra orders are taking 6 months right now or more.
Fam, the GR Corolla is coming in October.