TOM'S releases carbon diffuser and 4 barrel exhaust

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I don't think the kit is perfect by any means and I would never pay that much, but I think it looks decent overall. I think its funny how this forum goes crazy over riced out wide body kits, cut fenders, 5 feet wing etc, but some extra odd looking fins and exhaust are a no-no. :p:rolleyes::lol:
Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Looking at the reactions in this thread; you're probably not going to get many orders.
Sadly these kits aren't selling like they do for other vehicles..

-Josh

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
The rear looks too much like a IS-F and in a bad way. The rear spats stick out too much for a narrow body car and the front lip is the same way. Not one of Tom's better looking kits I have to say. Shame too.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Maybe companies should realize it's not 2001 anymore and stop offering us their F&F stuff :dunno:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I like it :dunno:but I like aggressive looking cars. This is very Civic Type R which I also like. I much rather have this than retarded widebody fenders screwed on with 5lbs spacers on each corner and air suspension.

But that's me.

Gearbangin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 175/1500 2007 TRD Edition FJ Cruiser/Lifted/Murdered out 2016 NT 200T F Sport 2019 RCF Anniversary Edition Matte Nebula Gray
I do kind of like the exhaust, but it is a bit Lexus IS-F/LC/RC-F
I have and RCF and sold my ISF. It works on those cars but looks out of place on the A90.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I actually like the kit. It was brought to my attention today by a customer rep. It's made from dry carbon and is a direct replacement for all the aero just like the TRD kit (but the TRD kit doesn't come with a bumper replacement.)

The only thing keeping from this kit is that the bumper looks to have been designed around the F sport style quad exhaust. I think just going with a regular style dual exhaust won't look well in the exhaust notches since they'll be too big. It kind of kills it for me. And even if I wanted to go with Tom's quad exhaust... it's $6000+.

I tried to find some pictures online that have the bumper with dual exhaust, but I don't think any examples exist. If anyone could help out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Any other high quality aero kits out there?

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I wouldn't buy a kit that expensive, but I do like it (minus the quad tips). If they could make a similar diffuser made for standard dual tips, I think it'd be one of the better ones on the market.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I actually like the kit. It was brought to my attention today by a customer rep. It's made from dry carbon and is a direct replacement for all the aero just like the TRD kit (but the TRD kit doesn't come with a bumper replacement.)

The only thing keeping from this kit is that the bumper looks to have been designed around the F sport style quad exhaust. I think just going with a regular style dual exhaust won't look well in the exhaust notches since they'll be too big. It kind of kills it for me. And even if I wanted to go with Tom's quad exhaust... it's $6000+.

I tried to find some pictures online that have the bumper with dual exhaust, but I don't think any examples exist. If anyone could help out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Any other high quality aero kits out there?
Tom's Carbon is definitely one of the top tier kits especially since its made from dry carbon, not sure of any other dry carbon kits out there for the Supra.

Tom's is definitely a big player in the Lexus (F / Fsport community) hence the reason for their quad tip design to reflect the Lexus F quad tip exhausts. Don't think anyone has tried a single exit for that diffuser.

I wouldn't buy a kit that expensive, but I do like it (minus the quad tips). If they could make a similar diffuser made for standard dual tips, I think it'd be one of the better ones on the market.
Let me ask if they have any plans for that.

-Josh

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I love the overall shape of the kit. Wished there was a black ABS version for like $1200 or so. I'm not a fan of adding real carbon fiber to the car since it's so expensive, especially on the lower sections as it's just gonna get pulverized anyway.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Tom's Carbon is definitely one of the top tier kits especially since its made from dry carbon, not sure of any other dry carbon kits out there for the Supra.

Tom's is definitely a big player in the Lexus (F / Fsport community) hence the reason for their quad tip design to reflect the Lexus F quad tip exhausts. Don't think anyone has tried a single exit for that diffuser.

Let me ask if they have any plans for that.

-Josh
That's the only thing keeping me from making a decision on this. I love the look. I even love the diffuser/bumper, but that quad exhaust cutout kills it for me. Like I said the only other high quality direct swap option out there seems to be TRDs offering. But I'm just not feeling that one for some reason aside from the door garnish and rear spoiler.

If you get a response from them it would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored