ZtoSupra

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 Supra, ‘08 FJ; traded ‘03 Touring Z
Set-up

Is anyone else still muddling thru the owner’s manual trying to get everything set up (radio, garage opener, driver 1 preferences...)?
I find it a bit amusing the way the manual kind of jumps around (see page so & so...) and all the silly warnings (don’t leave a kid in the car or he could bump something & the car will roll & crash: ‘there is risk of damage to property).
I just want to get all my settings set up!
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Did you check the latest online manual? (I'm not saying it's better or worse, just saying it's a bit different)

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
Well, I finally read the whole thing, and can't believe all the stuff that can be done on this Supra. When I first got the Supra, I just read basics to get a feel of it. Now I know a bunch of stuff that I can do, and basically I probably won't use it all. But it was interesting to read.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Well, I finally read the whole thing, and can't believe all the stuff that can be done on this Supra. When I first got the Supra, I just read basics to get a feel of it. Now I know a bunch of stuff that I can do, and basically I probably won't use it all. But it was interesting to read.
Like what?

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
Like what?
Learned more on the hud display, like all the options for phone, answer, contacts, recent call. How to do Launch control. Probably won't use the split screen, and speed limit to slow the car down when going over. I did use the numbered buttons for quicker access to oil check, tire pressure, eq.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Does anyone know where to download the MY23 manual for MT cars? All the online ones I can find seem to be older or at the very least don't contain any information about the MT car.

NVM: Found the UK 2023 Manual here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hanswurst24

hanswurst24

First Name
Hendrik
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Does anyone know where to download the MY23 manual for MT cars? All the online ones I can find seem to be older or at the very least don't contain any information about the MT car.

NVM: Found the UK 2023 Manual here.
I read the whole book when I picked up my MT last year but as others are saying, it didn't have the Manual info, it was all AT.
Anything new/interesting MT specific you found mate?

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I read the whole book when I picked up my MT last year but as others are saying, it didn't have the Manual info, it was all AT.
Anything new/interesting MT specific you found mate?
Not sure. I'm new to the Supra and the manual so can't say if there were any changes.. I had a look through the UK one I linked and there's definitely references to the manual transmission although all the imagery is of the automatic.
Sponsored