Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept Officially Revealed!

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
I'm sure more "official" info will start leaking as it gets closer, well more than we have gotten so far. Impatiencently waiting over here.
I also think more stuff will come out after the unveiling of the Z4. Right now I don't think BMW would be too happy if Supra related leaks were to steal the limelight from their car.
Sponsored

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
I also think more stuff will come out after the unveiling of the Z4. Right now I don't think BMW would be too happy if Supra related leaks were to steal the limelight from their car.
Have to agree. That's probably one of their agreements, to let BMW show their Z4 and get pre-production sales, before Toyota puts their specs and production Supra out to see. This wait feels a lot longer than it really is. Just glad it's not another 10+year outing like the LFA.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Have to agree. That's probably one of their agreements, to let BMW show their Z4 and get pre-production sales, before Toyota puts their specs and production Supra out to see. This wait feels a lot longer than it really is. Just glad it's not another 10+year outing like the LFA.
It will be pretty close. So far it has taken 6 years to develop. By launch time it could be closer to 7 years.

On another note, what does "launched early 2019" mean? Unveiling at autoshow, start of production, or available at dealership showrooms?

Novice_Mentality

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Subaru WRX STI, 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale
It will be pretty close. So far it has taken 6 years to develop. By launch time it could be closer to 7 years.

On another note, what does "launched early 2019" mean? Unveiling at autoshow, start of production, or available at dealership showrooms?
From what I've understood it will be unveiled at Detroit and production car will be ready to be sold around April-May.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong please.

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Wish it came with those wide fenders. If Porsche can do it, why not Toyota & GR. Pockets are near on fire at this point.

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
hmmm ''The wait will be over soon'' hey ?

so, what Motor show have we got coming up soon where could possibly see a reveal ?

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The subtweets in that last twitter message sounds as if they had driven it. Also saying the Gran turismo driving of the supra is not on par with the real world one.

EDIT: In which I mean the real life version is better.

Last edited: